A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

i'm not responsible for people's feelings bro!

i've been on this forum for a while. i used to be the king at hitting on everything. i've had month long droughts also. there's been shoes i've wanted bad and have seen folks post multiple Ws
i didn't get mad, didnt hate, didnt catch feelings..

cause i understand thats just how the game goes
I mean you can do what you want but I can call you a **** for doing it.

thread is getting spicy WOOOO WEEEE

dam im assuming people entered multiple times with different credit cards?? dammit i should have made more accounts so i can win multiple pairs and boast about it. im fine with winning ONE pair tho :smile:

Last edited:
thread is getting spicy WOOOO WEEEE

dam im assuming people entered multiple times with different credit cards?? dammit i should have made more accounts so i can win multiple pairs and boast about it. im fine with winning ONE pair tho :smile:
LLS @ spicy!

In regards to multiple Ws for the same person, I was wondering how they were able to do that also. I am not good with the whole multiple account thing, so that is not an option for me. LOL

LLS @ spicy!

In regards to multiple Ws for the same person, I was wondering how they were able to do that also. I am not good with the whole multiple account thing, so that is not an option for me. LOL

Multiple accounts is simple

* two email addresses
* first/last name on 1st account
* middle name/last name on other
* two credit cards
* sweeter if you have a po box. Cause if you have a po box, usps will also give you a "physical address" that ups/fedex will ship to
* two IGs
* two logins

So wait, you've been playing the game with (1) account??

Like, you only have (1) SNKRS account?

Never mind…you seem like the type to just stare at your shoes and not wear em…not even worth my time.

Whenever somebody start talkin about how long they been in the game….YOU KNOW they don’t go outside.

This actually made me laugh, cause you're dead serious. Whew lord

Back
Top Bottom