A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

@spoonmanofthehour
A&LP foods
North Wildwood NJ

If any NT’rs ever hit the shore I’m always down to give a tour of my sneaker stash/supreme deck collection at the shop and of course hook up food
I’ll be in cape May with the family a few weeks this summer :nerd:

Trying to do it for at JPS JPS since we’re friends irl but my wife is really tough to hide **** from and she’s fully aware of the $$$ associated w/these but I’m trying
Iirc you said the same thing about the SW. Someone oop'd you a pair in your size. Months later they restocked and you hit 3 pairs. The person that oop'd you the pair from the original release asked you to oop another buddy. You sold all 3 and blamed your wife. Just say you're greedy and only care about yourself. Just own it. Don't even bring it up that you want to help him if you're not going to do it.

If you say you're going to try to help someone and have the chance to do it, do it. Don't blame it on your wife. I get wanting to sell pairs for cash. I get it. But if you're always asking for help and tell others you'll help them and then don't when you have the chance, well that's ****ed up.

Not going back and forth, just wanted to get that out there. You can say all the **** you want about me, and that's fine. Just don't jerk JPS JPS around. He's a solid dude and doesn't deserve that. If the roles were reversed, we know he'd help you out and there would be no excuses and no blaming it on a woman.

Iirc you said the same thing about the SW. Someone oop'd you a pair in your size. Months later they restocked and you hit 3 pairs. The person that oop'd you the pair from the original release asked you to oop another buddy. You sold all 3 and blamed your wife. Just say you're greedy and only care about yourself. Just own it. Don't even bring it up that you want to help him if you're not going to do it.

If you say you're going to try to help someone and have the chance to do it, do it. Don't blame it on your wife. I get wanting to sell pairs for cash. I get it. But if you're always asking for help and tell others you'll help them and then don't when you have the chance, well that's ****ed up.

Not going back and forth, just wanted to get that out there. You can say all the **** you want about me, and that's fine. Just don't jerk JPS JPS around. He's a solid dude and doesn't deserve that. If the roles were reversed, we know he'd help you out and there would be no excuses and no blaming it on a woman.
E64E434E-6B9F-4FAF-9360-E2E68383CA47.gif

Nike canceled all but one of my SW otherwise I would’ve easily passed one along to Alex. Ask George about his Mocha AJ1’s too lol. My wife’s 100% Sicilian trust she don’t play

Clearly I'm a clown for not entering multiple times, assuming they were going to check that we were actually following them on IG/Twitter like they said they would. Goddamn ridiculous that people are winning multiples. SMH.

don’t let it take a minute off your sleep lol

man we do knows drama here

Clearly I'm a clown for not entering multiple times, assuming they were going to check that we were actually following them on IG/Twitter like they said they would. Goddamn ridiculous that people are winning multiples. SMH.
People scam the system for everything…is what it is. Knew this was gonna be a mess when people were getting invoices on the 15th. We couldn’t get down to the store until Saturday….instant L for my wife.

Last edited:

You not a clown at all. It clearly doesn't pay to be honest when it comes to these type of things. Also just 1-entry here and didn't get selected.

Back
Top Bottom