A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Entered twice because of no email confirmation (never got one) and got the W email and hour or so ago out of nowhere. Only hit like once a year on SNKRS and so far this year, university blues, toros, hyper royals, sns raffles, confirmed drawings and now maniere. What is going on? Lol but I’ll take it after years of Ls.

If I get one more email from Dominos & every other company not named A Ma Maniere :smh::angry:

giphy.gif

Off topic: Is there is a reason why all of a sudden mad people are saying the phrase "Let's Go" (with a zillion 'o's)? Did somebody popular start saying that a lot and that is why folks are saying that a lot also? I am not "hip" so I have no idea why I keep seeing people say that. I am sitting here like "Go where? Where are we going?" LOL
I have noticed this as well. Especially in the sports card/collectibles community.

I don't expect many pairs online after tons of W's from 2 different raffles. Probably just the apparel and maybe the toddler pair

BF076659-A898-4490-9E42-68CE32AB3BE3.jpeg
AFECF898-B67B-4C23-AE96-AC41C812E129.jpeg
3371F33D-AF4A-4EAD-A249-74F70FD4C67B.jpeg

Mail call I live in Atlanta so maybe that’s why I got mine a day early or just error but pairs are out also never got a shipping email.

overall packaging 10 boxing shipping and the shoe box type lit plastic not that cheap stuff. So the box shouldn’t be damaged easily.

Quality 10 craftsmanship is good no flaws on my pair and they feel like quality jordans a lil weight to them.

those with their pair on the way will be hella pleased.

I’m salty I don’t have my personal. Hopefully tomorrow will bless me lol.

BF076659-A898-4490-9E42-68CE32AB3BE3.jpeg
AFECF898-B67B-4C23-AE96-AC41C812E129.jpeg
3371F33D-AF4A-4EAD-A249-74F70FD4C67B.jpeg

Mail call I live in Atlanta so maybe that’s why I got mine a day early or just error but pairs are out also never got a shipping email.

overall packaging 10 boxing shipping and the shoe box type lit plastic not that cheap stuff. So the box shouldn’t be damaged easily.

Quality 10 craftsmanship is good no flaws on my pair and they feel like quality jordans a lil weight to them.

those with their pair on the way will be hella pleased.

I’m salty I don’t have my personal. Hopefully tomorrow will bless me lol.

You never even confirmation of shipping? Praying mine shipped in a similar fashion since I've received no shipping email. 🙏

Back
Top Bottom