A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Nah not at all, just slide those 15.5 this way and get another pair tomorrow :lol:

Side note: the legend dblplay1212 dblplay1212 really came through clutch, girlfriend got another invoice after the earlier cancellation 🙏
Ayyyyyy glad they were able to work that out.

Before I get flooded with DM's, I can't add people to the W list. Trust me, I tried. His situation was different. She won the in-store raffle but the order was canceled bc of a cc error. I reached out and they were able to send her a new W email. So she won on her own.

The only thing I don’t get about this release is why am I not being charged sales tax for NC?
You wanna get charged tax? 🤷🏾‍♀️ LOL Yeah, I did wonder why some people got charged tax and others (like myself) did not, but not too much. I will accept only paying the $15 shipping!
Depends where you are and if they have a store there. If they have a store in your state, most states now require online sites to charge tax. So any AMM, SS, APB, or Prosper in your state probably means tax. Florida is an exception for some reason.

Depends where you are and if they have a store there. If they have a store in your state, most states now require online sites to charge tax. So any AMM, SS, APB, or Prosper in your state probably means tax. Florida is an exception for some reason.
Gotcha.....that makes sense. Well, I am glad I am in MD and not DC proper so I can be exempt from the tax!

Hm team manual might have a good chance based on what the shopify CTO said on twitter. Let's see how it plays out tomorrow.

It’s a wrap for me. I totally see how I didn’t hit. For state I used abbreviation & even spelled my city wrong lol. Played myself. Lol

I think this might be the new check out he's been speaking of for a while. Now that I know he's doing this is it's anything like how sneaker tree was should be no one queue and just a pure speed race.

Back
Top Bottom