A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

NT really needs a downvote button. Some of these takes, man. Dude who doesn’t even know the difference between your and you’re is criticizing a very successful entrepreneur and important voice in the community. The audacity. Sit down!
my guyyyyyyy!!!! how u been brudda

When you hit the raffle but they sending you a sz you didn’t select. It is what it is
75CEDBD6-1C52-4605-8837-00C51DB6A1AB.jpeg
2BDA8AC2-55C6-4360-AD69-6CDFB678C625.gif

Last edited:
Well, try dark violet then! :D

PO
HMMMM.....the color on those shoes are unique and it will be hard to find a pair of laces to match that. Also, for my personal taste I probably would not want the laces to be darker than the color of the grey suede on the shoe. Maybe somebody else sees your message and take it as a challenge to try it on their pair! :wink:

You guys are ruining my fantasy. Let me have this! The world needs more love during these tough times.

Wish I could say I’m good but I like to keep it 100 so I won’t say that. Our family (grandpa, uncle, aunt, cousin) is dealing with Covid right now. So it’s been rough. Y’alls interactions literally put a smile on my face today.

I send you and your family all the strength that this e channel can handle! I'm sure they'll pull through without issues!

Haven’t been on NT much lately. It’s nice to see X XXXXX and spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour cute banter. And they both won these awesome kicks, so they can do the whole couples wearing matching sneakers thing. LET’S GOOOOO
YOOOO.....really though?!?!?! :emoji_sweat_smile: Spoons is my guy and my favorite person on here, but the kid (me) flies solo! :emoji_relieved:
Yeah, we are just like the Olsen twins but one of us is a guy.
1619045724848.gif

Back
Top Bottom