A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

1619046347630.gif

I had a surprise ring at the door almost 2 hours ago and when I opened the door, I saw the FedEx truck pulling off. Since the packages that I know are coming this week are either through UPS or USPS, I had a feeling this delivery were for these and sure enough, the shipping label said Social Status in Charlotte.

I guess everybody will not be receiving a shipping confirmation for their purchase, but I am glad to have these in hand. I decided to see if another color lace would look nice in them and I really do like the champagne silver laces (last picture), but I will go with the vintage cream laces since I like the "Work Harder" writing on the tips.

20210421_115519.jpg
20210421_115533.jpg
20210421_115301.jpg
20210421_114538.jpg
20210421_114604.jpg
20210421_114615.jpg
Vintage cream laces will be my choice too. THESE SHOES ARE SO F🤬KING 🔥

I already want AMM to collab on another Jordan.

VTH and Spoon, you guys are cute and all but can we please answer this very important question?! :rofl:
In an earlier message I stated that I did not receive a shipping notification. When I logged into my AMM account, the order just shows as paid, but not shipped so I did not receive a tracking number. They just showed up at my front door this morning.

Vintage cream laces will be my choice too. THESE SHOES ARE SO F🤬KING 🔥

I already want AMM to collab on another Jordan.
Yeah, I really like the vintage colored laces in these. It has many greyish hits (since the suede depending on the light comes off either grey or a weird greyish brown color) and the majority of the upper is white, so for me the cream-ish laces works better.

Whitner probably shut down all shipping as well. Everybody try to be patient an understanding of what’s going on in the country.

In an earlier message I stated that I did not receive a shipping notification. When I logged into my AMM account, the order just shows as paid, but not shipped so I did not receive a tracking number. They just showed up at my front door this morning.

Yes, ma'am. Yes, ma'am. I saw that and I appreciate it. But what this poor soul is asking (unknowingly on my behalf) is anyone else's UPS Tracking (even though you (royal you, not specifically you, lol) didn't even get one they show up in the app) showing a delivery date of tomorrow but with no movement? Mine is and has since yesterday. I hope that made sense because I am far too tired to even check it. :frown:

Yes, ma'am. Yes, ma'am. I saw that and I appreciate it. But what this poor soul is asking (unknowingly on my behalf) is anyone else's UPS Tracking (even though you (royal you, not specifically you, lol) didn't even get one they show up in the app) showing a delivery date of tomorrow but with no movement? Mine is and has since yesterday. I hope that made sense because I am far too tired to even check it. :frown:
Yeah, that makes sense. I know sometimes with deliveries I have seen in tracking no movement for days and then all of a sudden I will see tracking update either day before or the day of the delivery. I would not be surprised if you do get your order tomorrow and no updates are made to the tracking (that has happened to be before also and the updates were made days after I already had the order).

Yeah, that makes sense. I know sometimes with deliveries I have seen in tracking no movement for days and then all of a sudden I will see tracking update either day before or the day of the delivery. I would not be surprised if you do get your order tomorrow and no updates are made to the tracking (that has happened to be before also and the updates were made days after I already had the order).

You're right. I'm going to stop worrying. It's just hard when you're out here showing off your quilted liner....

You're right. I'm going to stop worrying. It's just hard when you're out here showing off your quilted liner....
LMBO Man, I must say that these were done with care. I looked at the production dates and the pairs took a span of 4 months to complete them all. Most of the time when I see production dates on Jordans, it will be like 1 1/2 - 2 months or something like that, so 4 months is them definitely taking their time on these joints and it shows for sure!

LMBO Man, I must say that these were done with care. I looked at the production dates and the pairs took a span of 4 months to complete them all. Most of the time when I see production dates on Jordans, it will be like 1 1/2 - 2 months or something like that, so 4 months is them definitely taking their time on these joints and it shows for sure!
Also, from what I hear... stock is good. Lots of people eating, even if they don't hit on AMM.

I hope they're still secretly churning out pairs so they will be plentiful next week and everyone trying to buy up stock gets stuck with bricks.

I know that's not the case, but that would be nice.

This chick really sticking the knife in.

Back
Top Bottom