A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Welp, inbox empty AF. Sad day when all of NT is eating except you. Just wanted a 9M. Was holding out hope that they're going by sizes seeing as how most in here were bigger size w's, but guess not if there's some winners for 9M. 0/2 with me and my wife.

Multiple accounts is simple

* two email addresses
* first/last name on 1st account
* middle name/last name on other
* two credit cards
* sweeter if you have a po box. Cause if you have a po box, usps will also give you a "physical address" that ups/fedex will ship to
* two IGs
* two logins

So wait, you've been playing the game with (1) account??

Like, you only have (1) SNKRS account?
UHHHH, yes I only have 1 SNKRS account. Again, I do not do multiple accounts. If my one account for that site does not hit, then I move on. No PO boxes, multiple email addresses and variations of names that I am not going to remember. I am only using my name, my personal email address and my home address. One account on each site.

62C94831-8295-4259-A768-C4EF74E74322.jpeg

Don’t u wear a men’s 13 & that’s the 2nd small size you hit? Sheesh

yeah man 3 entries between myself, wife & sister in law and the only pair that didn’t hit was mine for the wmns14.5....
figured it was best to play it safe and vary the sizes so I’d at least hit for 1 outta the 3
Just now?
a few hrs ago

need to sell these and pay resale for mine size

yeah man 3 entries between myself, wife & sister in law and the only pair that didn’t hit was mine for the wmns14.5....
figured it was best to play it safe and vary the sizes so I’d at least hit for 1 outta the 3

a few hrs ago

need to sell these and pay resale for mine size

yea I think 13 and 14 were damn near impossible.

Sheesh yea I can’t see myself paying resell even after that much profit.

I know it's a lot but there's a mens size 14 on ebay for 1500.00. Havent seen too many 14s. Also ebay doing 5% ebay bucks right now

yea I think 13 and 14 were damn near impossible.

Sheesh yea I can’t see myself paying resell even after that much profit.
Yeah man even if I’m able to sell both of these for a crazy profit no chance I’m paying 5k$ for ANY sneaker let alone some Jordan 3 that just released

Take the profit and buy supreme lows or blazers if anything

Back
Top Bottom