A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

THIS JUST IN... HOLLA.

CED B.
52D2A406-1A11-4433-814F-380842A5D9C6.png

I’m in Florida and inbox is still dry, i got confirmation too after entering the raffle. Today’s my birthday so these would have made a great gift to myself

I hope everybody that wants a pair to wear cops and resale tanks. That dude from earlier had a sophisticated structure for multiple entries and snkrs accounts. People rather scam the system for shoes then use their talents on more positive things.
I hear you my man

I’m not the resale expert but if everyone was buying to flip, isn’t that how resale would tank? If everyone is buying to wear, DS pairs dry up, and resale climbs...idk

I hear you my man

I’m not the resale expert but if everyone was buying to flip, isn’t that how resale would tank? If everyone is buying to wear, DS pairs dry up, and resale climbs...idk
Idk how it works bro…I just hope all the scammers and scalpers eat a fat one.

LMAO.....that is definitely me right now, but with cashews instead of popcorn. LLS It went down last night and I was on my grandma steez and went to bed at like 9PM. 👵🏾
You missed a show…the dude with the sausage farm said something slick about ooping ppl even though he never actually oops. At that point dblplay1212 dblplay1212 had heard enough and came out the shadows like Captain America after a long exile…he’s like the A Ma Maniere Cap imo.
6A8E0953-DC59-4569-BF5D-2A70D54A6E73.gif

Then the dude with the meat sauces started backpedaling and dropping names(kinda cringe)….I think he was hoping the homie would step in.
AF89AF5F-25D0-408D-8044-44F34DD2BC1F.gif

But nah…nobody was around to vouch for him so he just had to back down but dblplay1212 dblplay1212 aka the real mvp ain’t had time for all that.
FDD0DCCC-E9F4-468A-ACA9-99E0F84F0030.gif

Was pretty entertaining…I’m hearing in the sequel the dude with the noodles gets all his orders cancelled along with a personal email from James Whitner calling him a dirty reseller.

Something wrong wit me my girl and kid each entering and winning???
Read the room man. You got people in here thirsty af and you come in with "oh hey guys look at me I got 3 pairs" and then talk about them not being limited. They are pretty limited, they're just putting in mad work to get them to real people instead of resellers with bots. Obviously some people like you and a few others will take advantage of that but that doesn't change the facts.

You missed a show…the dude with the sausage farm said something slick about ooping ppl even though he never actually oops. At that point dblplay1212 dblplay1212 had heard enough and came out the shadows like Captain America after a long exile…he’s like the A Ma Maniere Cap imo.
6A8E0953-DC59-4569-BF5D-2A70D54A6E73.gif

Then the dude with the meat sauces started backpedaling and dropping names(kinda cringe)….I think he was hoping the homie would step in.
AF89AF5F-25D0-408D-8044-44F34DD2BC1F.gif

But nah…nobody was around to vouch for him so he just had to back down but dblplay1212 dblplay1212 aka the real mvp ain’t had time for all that.
FDD0DCCC-E9F4-468A-ACA9-99E0F84F0030.gif

Was pretty entertaining…I’m hearing in the sequel the dude with the noodles gets all his orders cancelled along with a personal email from James Whitner calling him a dirty reseller.
This made my morning. I hope you have a good day.

Back
Top Bottom