A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Yea I’ve thought about that, I wonder what’s going thru Marcus’ head when he sees how this release was handled versus his 🗑 practices. Between all the legit pairs backdoored, and the MASS production of fakes to where any TR1 is assumed to be fake... He gotta be feeling sum type a way about these even if he’s a clown.

Nah, I don't think he feels anything for that release. He got his money and notoriety, he's set. I just think it's great that Whitner and AMM decided to release like this, considering he's a family friend of Marcus/MJ. Could have easily taken the Trophy Room route but they did fair raffles and shelled out for bot protection, props.

I went with my Jordan 1 size and the fit is good for me. I’m more on the wide foot side, so I needed extra room to prevent any pinch. If you have normal or narrow feet, it’s okay to go half down due to less padding.

Gotcha. I'm def on the wide foot side. Hence why the J1 in 12 fits in length but a bit too tight on the sides. So I always go with 12.5 even though it's just slightly too long. Just wasn't sure if the toebox is narrower or wider than J1.

Why don’t Jb just make more kicks. Why all this exclusivity bs. It’s been goin on for a good 3-4 years.

Well, I mean... these are an exclusive collaboration. But I do agree that they should make at least to enough to fulfill the actual demand. The hard part is figuring out what that number is, but we all know it's far more than what they've been releasing.

Ya'll need to cop now before prices go up. This is the perfectly executed shoe. The narrative, whether or not you want to buy into it, with the classic 3 silhouette, the classic NA tag, AND top it off they gave A MA MANIERE THEIR OWN BRANDING ON THE SHOE. It's a wrap. BURRITOOOOOOO
I gotta buy some chinos first

Ya'll need to cop now before prices go up. This is the perfectly executed shoe. The narrative, whether or not you want to buy into it, with the classic 3 silhouette, the classic NA tag, AND top it off they gave A MA MANIERE THEIR OWN BRANDING ON THE SHOE. It's a wrap. BURRITOOOOOOO

I would never listen to anyone who says, “It’s a wrap. BURRITOOOOOOO”:sick:

Gonna wear these a lot :pimp:

Still can’t decide which lace is better though.

1D3EBC38-3BB9-4054-B51B-05002688AF7C.jpeg

shu of da yeeer contender... this is deh way

I should given some context bruh. Worked in the entertainment business involved in making commercials/movies and often times after the last shot of the day, it's common for the director/crew to yell "IT'S A WRAP" meaning we're done for the day. On this particular shoot with this particular crew, they yelled BURRITO. As in, not a wrap, but a burrito. get it? GET IT? Now, laugh dammit.

Nah, I don't think he feels anything for that release. He got his money and notoriety, he's set. I just think it's great that Whitner and AMM decided to release like this, considering he's a family friend of Marcus/MJ. Could have easily taken the Trophy Room route but they did fair raffles and shelled out for bot protection, props.
Who knows
I’m just guessing but I think Marcus does care about how he’s perceived. Based on interviews...He wants respect, he wants to be viewed as a successful business man, not just some clown who was born on 3rd base and given everything. But TR 1 released exposed him and this release which was just a couple months after did it right all the way thru, I think Marcus in his feelings somewhat

Who knows
I’m just guessing but I think Marcus does care about how he’s perceived. Based on interviews...He wants respect, he wants to be viewed as a successful business man, not just some clown who was born on 3rd base and given everything. But TR 1 released exposed him and this release which was just a couple months after did it right all the way thru, I think Marcus in his feelings somewhat
Let’s be honest. The only reason he’s there is cuz of pops. That whole trophy room concept could be done way more organically with so many boutiques.

Who knows
one was born with a spoiled mouth fed with silver spoon, other struggled to make a business. which one do u think is gonna do whatever it takes to grow his business

I would never listen to anyone who says, “It’s a wrap. BURRITOOOOOOO”:sick:
I should given some context bruh. Worked in the entertainment business involved in making commercials/movies and often times after the last shot of the day, it's common for the director/crew to yell "IT'S A WRAP" meaning we're done for the day. On this particular shoot with this particular crew, they yelled BURRITO. As in, not a wrap, but a burrito. get it? GET IT? Now, laugh dammit.

I am laughing very awkwardly.

Back
Top Bottom