A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Gear finally coming in. These are too clean one of my favorites now and I was really hating on them
CE3752D4-9195-4A2A-ADCB-B6CF067F2791.jpeg

You got that right, the part about at least they have the shoes. The first pair I ordered from SX more than a week ago, the seller never shipped. So SX had to find me a new seller (who probably peed their pants since prices had dropped $60 from I what I first paid), and I finally just got tracking an hour ago and it says the pair will be here ... on Tuesday next week. At this point I don't even care about having paid a bit too much, I just want the shoes already LOL

Couldn't agree with you more, brotha. These are damn near perfect for a III, to my eyes. The only two small things I would change if I could would be, Jumpmans on both tongues and the purple-painted section of the midsole being matte instead of glossy. I'm glad Nike/JB at least improved the III mold before these came along, though. I'm sure I'll be even more hyped when I finally see them in person.
I would’ve paid the price they were before the price drop. I saw prices dropping rapidly so I was like ehh let’s see how low they can go. Eventually, pulled the trigger at 400 thankfully I pulled It on time.

A520464A-05D5-4B37-9133-A2CC170CC86E.png

Stock X is very intentionally trying to mimic an equities stock exchange. Their sales history is their version of the tape. Displaying prices across exchanges is standard pract
Not trying to sidetrack the thread from the shoes ... but real quick: Stocks and sneakers aren't the same no matter how much SX tries to market it that way. Generally speaking, I can't buy the SAME stock at wildly different prices at the exact same time and on the same day. Right now, Ford stock is $11.58/share. I can't log onto various trading sites and get it for $9 over here, $10.50 over there, and $11.58 somewhere else. The price is the price at any given moment. But anyway ... LOL

Sheesh! Look at the low, sleek EP panel on the toes of OG's.

It's a crime what JB did to all the retros afterwards.

They finally slimmed it down a bit. We're getting closer.

This is the shape of 3's we've been getting for the past 17 years or so. :lol: :smh:

I was gonna say earlier, looks like the fakes are just still using the old mold that's been the norm for a billion years at this point LOL

The question is why they never gave us the original shape and I understand modes being lost but damn
air-jordan-3-og.png

We know they can, they just don't.

Sheesh! Look at the low, sleek EP panel on the toes of OG's.

It's a crime what JB did to all the retros afterwards.

They finally slimmed it down a bit. We're getting closer.

Closer, but still not there. Some people don't seem to realize just how different the retros have been vs the OG. It's virtually not even the same shoe. If people could hold an OG in their hands and see it on their feet, they'd realize it's a lot like how different you realize the AM90s have been once you get your hands on the recent AMIII retros.

That said, the latest III shape/mold/proportions are a big improvement. At this point, after so long hoping they'd finally do them right, I'd be thrilled to just get a WC retro with the new mold and the EP color/more subtle lines like seen here on the OG.

looks like sz 11.5W is jump back and holding at $500....
I guess this is the point to jump...

Meanwhile my wife 7W is almost retail... guess we'll be stunt'n together...

Back
Top Bottom