A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

IMG_20210515_134247_824.jpg

Weird sizing on those AMMs. Usually 12.5 in J1 with a bit room, got the 12 and 12.5M in AMM, so here is my assessment:

The 12M (13.5F) is definitely snug around the feet. Would say a bit too tight when wearing thicker socks. It's doable with thinner socks, but that's a trade off.

The 12.5M (14F) fits like a J1 12.5M but it definitely slides off the feet. There is slippage for sure. But good room on the side for wide footer

So tough choice since I'm not sure if the leather will stretch a bit to accommodate the tighter fit.

Welp, AMM sent me the wrong size. Ordered a mens size 12, received a mens size 13. Not very happy after looking forward to these for the past couple weeks. There's like a $100 difference in price on the aftermarket between the two sizes too, so it's not like I can just sell them for an even swap on a size 12.

Welp, AMM sent me the wrong size. Ordered a mens size 12, received a mens size 13. Not very happy after looking forward to these for the past couple weeks. There's like a $100 difference in price on the aftermarket between the two sizes too, so it's not like I can just sell them for an even swap on a size 12.
try to find a local who will do a swap when snkrs come in? or email amm n see what they can do or tweet out?

Weird sizing on those AMMs. Usually 12.5 in J1 with a bit room, got the 12 and 12.5M in AMM, so here is my assessment:

The 12M (13.5F) is definitely snug around the feet. Would say a bit too tight when wearing thicker socks. It's doable with thinner socks, but that's a trade off.

The 12.5M (14F) fits like a J1 12.5M but it definitely slides off the feet. There is slippage for sure. But good room on the side for wide footer

So tough choice since I'm not sure if the leather will stretch a bit to accommodate the tighter fit.

yeah I debated on 12 or 12.5 and 3s normally had some room for me but I was worried the 12 actually fits well for me in my quick try on. If I can double up I will be looking for 12.5 and make it work

Try contacting them. My friend had the same issue and they offered to swap the size since it was their mistake.

yeah I debated on 12 or 12.5 and 3s normally had some room for me but I was worried the 12 actually fits well for me in my quick try on. If I can double up I will be looking for 12.5 and make it work
So which size fits best for you?

If you have to wear thin socks with a shoe THATS NOT YOUR SIZE.

With thick socks, it fits but it's a bit tight on the sides and def no room upfront. I just don't know if that leather stretches and how much. So not sure if the bigger size will slip way too much

People here literally don’t know how to size a damn shoe.

Not entirely true. In between sizes sucks. And especially with leather, you just never know much it stretches to the point where it becomes a half a size too big. I'm def a 12.5 in J1 or J4, and 13 in Yeezys (if that makes a difference), but a bit weird to size in AMM

Back
Top Bottom