A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Sneaker Twitter going to sneaker Twitter. Complete trash.

Them frag 3’s are trash BTW.

E4533AF5-A4DB-46E4-BC16-919C7B7F72D0.jpeg

CD00B5E4-3080-4B0A-9A12-DA4427055AE8.png

Lol at busy panic sold. 😂😂😂.

look these panic sellers are drying up though if it gets found us snkrs isnt

I remember being a kid on NT in the 2000’s. I was afraid to look anywhere other than JB and Nike subs. My cousin introduced me to General, some of the best memories scrolling through those threads.

man I just messed around and found a thread about chicken sandwiches from Popeyes

I hate it here.

Seen dude wearing those trash frag 3s on the billboards. Dude thought he was stuntin with his basic black outfit. Waaaaaack lol

Sneaker Twitter going to sneaker Twitter. Complete trash.

Them frag 3’s are trash BTW.

E4533AF5-A4DB-46E4-BC16-919C7B7F72D0.jpeg

CD00B5E4-3080-4B0A-9A12-DA4427055AE8.png

Lol at busy panic sold. 😂😂😂.

look these panic sellers are drying up though if it gets found us snkrs isnt
:rofl: @ the idea "remove the collab from this and they're sitting everywhere." Wow, that's genius. You could say that about virtually every collab or limited drop. We've seen attitudes about shoes change right before our eyes countless times when something expected to be limited suddenly isn't, or isn't limited to the expected degree. Or when the reverse has happened. I'd love to see how long those guava Union IVs took to disappear if Nike made 1.5 million pairs LOL
It's too bad more people don't just buy what they like. No offense to James W, AMM or the Whitaker Group ... I couldn't care less about any of them or the various brands under the umbrella. These IIIs are one of my all-time greats because I love OG IIIs, and white/gray colorblocking, and someone finally did a retro release that does them some justice. I wish these had been a million pair GR; I would've saved money and bought even more pairs.

So what do you think now ? Tts ?

The consensus is that is they fit slightly roomier than standard 3's but closer to OG's.
I went TTS because I pretty much always do but will be able to confirm tmrw.
Id rather have slightly more room than less & be uncomfortable. As for leather stretching over time.... these aren't some Italian-made dress shoes these won't give THAT much IMO.

That Twitter logic makes no sense. So since this is a collab that’s the only reason people liked it but how does the genius explain the frags? Nobody liked frags because they are straight garbage :lol: even with it being a collab. Not to mention a collab that previously created one of the more expensive jordan 1s

Anybody with these can give insight on sizing...does the quilted satin lining give more space in the shoes like DB 6s ?

was about to buy his & hers AMM J3, but i also want Taupe 4's (We have a bunch of J1's, but not any J3 or J4)

maybe this thread is biased, but i'm torn between the two
any help/opinion will be appreciated :smile:

So I tried them on & I’m glad I went TTS.
They do have slipping in the ankle because the material they used but aren’t wider than normal 3’s. Also the ankle leather is super soft and not as stiff. If you have slipping just tie the upper lace holes to lock in your ankle.
01947C55-D17E-47D5-89F0-ED0521CF3604.jpeg

They are a bit long also but if I would have sized down my toes would hit the front when I bend my foot.
first pic is flat foot & toe has room:
B7B66316-FF8D-4383-AD2A-4DEC9B7D748C.jpeg

Second is bent foot & toe is closer to edge:
080E37D7-FC42-4AD3-BE51-C809B59399AB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom