A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

So I tried them on & I’m glad I went TTS.
They do have slipping in the ankle because the material they used but aren’t wider than normal 3’s. Also the ankle leather is super soft and not as stiff. If you have slipping just tie the upper lace holes to lock in your ankle.
01947C55-D17E-47D5-89F0-ED0521CF3604.jpeg

They are a bit long also but if I would have sized down my toes would hit the front when I bend my foot.
first pic is flat foot & toe has room:
B7B66316-FF8D-4383-AD2A-4DEC9B7D748C.jpeg

Second is bent foot & toe is closer to edge:
080E37D7-FC42-4AD3-BE51-C809B59399AB.jpeg
I agree. I went TTS. I got a few wears in. At first the heel slippage was throwing me off but after a couple wears I realize if I had gone down .5, my pinkie toes would have died. TTS is the way to go imo

Half size downers are gonna hate themselves if they ever wear these.
I'm not. My half-size down pair fits great. My problem isn't heel slippage. That's not what bothers me. I'm a true size 11 in Nikes but I have somewhat narrow feet, and the shape of my feet combined with the lack of padding in this shoe results in a TON of room in the toebox. I'm good with either size, honestly. Back to the age old thing of, it depends on your specific foot.

I'm not. My half-size down pair fits great. My problem isn't heel slippage. That's not what bothers me. I'm a true size 11 in Nikes but I have somewhat narrow feet, and the shape of my feet combined with the lack of padding in this shoe results in a TON of room in the toebox. I'm good with either size, honestly. Back to the age old thing of, it depends on your specific foot.
Ok, If you have narrow feet then .5 may work for the lack of padding but for normal to wide footers going down would be tight.

jmilionair jmilionair do you have a half size down pair to compare to?

Do you wear the same shoe size in other models?

Last edited:
jmilionair jmilionair do you have a half size down pair to compare to?

Do you wear the same shoe size in other models?
Unfortunately, I don’t. I wear sz 10 in everything pretty much. Only shoes that are different are certain model Adidas & new balance. I only have sz 10 in Nikes.

For ya'll experiencing heel slippage, just get 2 of those foam adhesive pads. Put one on each heel and you're good to go.

Z_o8x0pcpEx_.JPG

When I said I'd double up in a heartbeat.... I meant it.
If/when I get another chance to buy another pear at retail ima do it.
That being said... I think the reselling price is as best as its going to get right now.

When I said I'd double up in a heartbeat.... I meant it.
If/when I get another chance to buy another pear at retail ima do it.
That being said... I think the reselling price is as best as its going to get right now.
so i should just move on and cop?

so i should just move on and cop?
If your OOP is MIA then you may want to try and get the lowest price ASAP....
I pulled the trigger at $500 (before fees) on GOAT. it went down like 25-50 but now my sz is around +75....
Not a future teller but my guess is the price isn't going to fluctuate too much from where it is now, I wouldn't wanna miss out over $100 IMO.

Back
Top Bottom