A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Lol
EA333F62-70D1-452E-BBDE-22DAD423CFFE.jpeg

How else should I take it... are you speaking in code or just can't admit when you're wrong? What's the point you're trying to prove because I'm confused.

How else should I take it... are you speaking in code or just can't admit when you're wrong? What's the point you're trying to prove because I'm confused.

My guy I’m saying it’s crazy how drops on random stuff are selling out. Jordan deltas? Jordan 1 Centre Courts? ACG Sandals?

You tried to be smart and show that not ever single drop sells out and took it way too literal. Use common sense my dude, or I can dumb it down even more for you:

“Wow I can’t believe that certain things sell out on the SNKRs app, that is just bonkers! Not every single thing though”

Only the all white centres sold out. People are more likely to buy from SNKRS than anywhere else because that's the first party app used to push all these Nikes, combined with their return policy and free shipping... it isn't some type of big conspiracy or surprise that most shoes eventually sell out or are taken off then sent to outlets. That's how it works...

Wait but earlier you said most shoes don’t sell out except for retros, but now it’s “it isn’t a surprise most eventually sell out”

My bad I forgot you work for the Nike development team on SNKRs, you right fam you right.

Damn I couldn’t even get a W on any of the clothes 😂. I bought the shorts a while ago and they’re 🔥 and for the homie that was wondering on the sizing on the shorts, they are standard fit.

These are super nice, but not worth paying resell for me. Frankly, not much is worth resell to me. I'd pay maybe $50 over retail for some WC3s, and maybe even some FR3s or Military 4s, but still have some DS shoes I need to get to (Concords, Anthracite Foams, AM3 Infrared, AT Challenge Lava, AT3 USA, PSG4, TS6, Shadow 2, FR4, Sashiko 4). Hate that they're sitting rotting away in the closet. (Not flexing these mostly GRs....just hyping myself up to wear previous purchases I really wanted and can't wait to wear, rather than being pissed I took an L on the AMM!)

Resell prices these days are freak'n nuts; rather put those resell dollars into crypto at this point. Super happy for those who copped at retail (and a bit jealous TBH). Oh well.... Maybe I can cop some white oreos for retail.

Back
Top Bottom