A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Just got them they are fire for sure. The Leather is good nothing crazy in my Opinion.
image.jpg

Maybe they should’ve sent the correct size to begin with? Or if they didn’t have his size, maybe provide him with an alternative option i.e half size up or down before fulfilling his order? I don’t care what anyone says, their customer service is mierda.

With the amount it happens, which should be low, I would hope they would reach out before they just surprise their customer.
Its a hope though. All depends on the numbers they're pumping out.

With the amount it happens, which should be low, I would hope they would reach out before they just surprise their customer.
Its a hope though. All depends on the numbers they're pumping out.

Probably a "pick & pack" error, and someone else also got the wrong size (that you got instead), and they didn't know about it until one of the two of you reached out.

AMM sent me the wrong size, says they can't fulfill my correct size, then asks if I want to refund a coveted shoe
Really bad business

That sucks man. I also got the wrong size sent to me from the first online drop. Reached out and they were able to exchange for the correct size. However, the stock for the second drop seems to have been a lot lower. They should let you keep the shoes and also give you a partial refund for their mistake.

AMM sent me the wrong size, says they can't fulfill my correct size, then asks if I want to refund a coveted shoe
Really bad business

I had an issue with mine but it was just missing the Cream laces and they offered me the same. Was really shocked. Especially in my case that they would suggest a return on such a great shoe just because THEY didn't have all the accessories. Oh well, I can't complain too much since my shoes were the correct size.

BIG shout out to Kim Fatty the Third Kim Fatty the Third for throwing me a toddler pair for my Mini-Milionair!
You the real deal my G! This is the type of NT energy I love to see. I’m going to have to forward the positive gesture to another long time member one of these days.

76145968-1A36-4BE8-908E-938E9F33C8C8.jpeg

My son is already set from toddler to little kid sizes lol. Whole family gone need a photo shoot lol.
78443F02-4140-4C28-BE85-1C970D9A9336.jpeg
49815C5A-6544-4D94-80DD-C8F9B49DAAB5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom