A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

shoe of the year ended up on the 3rd page. I know not everybody was able to hit, but in the grand scheme of sneaker releases, these were "easily accessible." Whats that saying, people want what they cant have?

Damn 3rd page? Welp that’s the end all be all. These are trash now. Selling mine for retail, can’t have any third page trash

I think you took what i said the wrong way. I know there is a "big" release going on this week, but I'm disappointed more people aren't talking about these and wearing these. IMO they are perfection.

I think you took what i said the wrong way. I know there is a "big" release going on this week, but I'm disappointed more people aren't talking about these and wearing these. IMO they are perfection.

good I rather these be more of the IYkYK type of shoe

Not the cringe that the frags which like only 1% of people will actually touch at retail brings out.

probably whole YouTube channels born about the TS frag content. Like multiple uploads from shoe tubers about the same shoe.

You tube algorithms make you tube in general cringe cause it’s governed by the largest channels. Which at times is gaming and Minecraft

So all the thumbnails are some clown with their mouth open looking shocked or other random face expression

Now combine that with sneakers haha

You tube algorithms make you tube in general cringe cause it’s governed by the largest channels. Which at times is gaming and Minecraft

So all the thumbnails are some clown with their mouth open looking shocked or other random face expression

Now combine that with sneakers haha
youtube is dominated by people attempting to mimic what the large channels do, it seems to be working for them because a lot of their lame asses get posted here.

F8B77491-9E84-47D0-8467-6FCAB1E4478C.jpeg
469A3CAA-06C7-4D34-8EC2-D4643B3894BB.jpeg
2A391B6C-4CBE-42D5-A1E1-5F1EAAA46A93.jpeg

F5EB6AB5-0D01-4A6B-BEC5-A2EE19BBB4B8.jpeg

i regret not buying a 2nd pair of these before the fakes got better. now i am worried if i pull the trigger, stockx and goat wont catch it lol

For a brief moment I considered trading my second pair but I wear them every other day. It’s just an amazing shoe that goes with everything due to the subtle shades.

Back
Top Bottom