A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

don't know who needs to hear this....
but the "size down" agenda is overhyped on these whites.

i'm a 10.5 and had to pay the $15 penalty on stockx for selling my 12W and thinking I could keep my 11.5W. That was wrong... the 11.5's are too small.

And thats coming from someone who easily sized down to a 10 in the reimagined white cements. might've been able to pull off a 9.5 in reimagineds... i'll never know.

1000005607.gif

don't know who needs to hear this....
but the "size down" agenda is overhyped on these whites.

i'm a 10.5 and had to pay the $15 penalty on stockx for selling my 12W and thinking I could keep my 11.5W. That was wrong... the 11.5's are too small.

And thats coming from someone who easily sized down to a 10 in the reimagined white cements. might've been able to pull off a 9.5 in reimagineds... i'll never know.

Yeah my pair (which also happens to be 10.5) fits fine. I also got Reimagineds in 10 and 10.5, and the 10 feels better, but I am eventually gonna wear the 10.5, cuz I need uniformity in my closet.

I like them.

More angles, their release date, and their release plans (I'm not gonna be out here making a video for a raffle :lol:) will probably be the deciders for whether I try for a pair of them or Black Cements though.

I'll still try just to complete the AMM collection but it's not a must have. Unless resale prices are asstronautical then I'll put in real work

Back
Top Bottom