A Ma Maniere AJ3 - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED

Not as nice as the whites, but I'm in

at least I know to go half size down on these this time

Just seems wild redundant to release these, and then Black Cement 3s literally a few months later.
I get it tho, people gonna buy anything AMM related. Might as well milk the cow dry, that's the JB way.
Especially when it comes to collabs, word to Travis Scott :lol:
Got these, black cement 3s and green glow 3s with all the same color blocking this year.

Wonder if anyone will try to dye the grey parts voilet ore... might be kinda hard getting the color right.

Might be slight but the violet on the amm3s will make them wear completely differently than the black cement depending on how you coordinate. There will be overlap between the original 3s and 4s though in terms of styling. I’m in for these though, that leather looks as soft as the reimagined 4s. I wish we had quilted insides though.

I wonder if these are going to release along side the 4s that Whitaker was wearing a few months ago.

judging by the pics above, the materials look hella luxurious but i dont like the color blocking at all! Im not a designer nor a creative thinker but i know what i like and dont. These i dont like thus i wont cop. TWG keeps releasing the same ish yr each yr and its old now imo

I just hope the 4s look better. I am cool with having just one colorway of each model (except for the 12s, which I have both of).

such a big miss not doing the translucent heel tab. also where tf is the elephant print - ex pass.

judging by the pics above, the materials look hella luxurious but i dont like the color blocking at all! Im not a designer nor a creative thinker but i know what i like and dont. These i dont like thus i wont cop. TWG keeps releasing the same ish yr each yr and its old now imo
So you’re passing? You 💯 on that?

Back
Top Bottom