A Ma Maniere AJ4

They finally sloped the toebox correctly :wow:
FAFBE299-C67B-4D09-AEEF-05685987EB29.gif

that ugly toebox
he always shows fakes and acts as if real.

this colgan dude is in cahoots with zsneakerheads.

colgan buy the fakes then takes pics for Z. they both from NOVA, and ashamedly so.

Appreciate it. I see this Colgan dude posted here on NT all the time so that's all I know of him.

Appreciate it. I see this Colgan dude posted here on NT all the time so that's all I know of him.
dont surprise me. not the new NT.

NT doesnt care about fakes anymore. just deny deny deny. ignore ignore. as long as you literally dont tell someone they are fake, NT seems to love them!

tell someone theyre fake and you will get 100038 excuses as to why theyre ugly, wrong, horrible, etc.

zsneakers posts a fake and “omg they look so good i cant wait!” the colgan buys the fakes for the “beauty” shots.

NT doesnt care about fakes anymore. just deny deny deny. ignore ignore. as long as you literally dont tell someone they are fake, NT seems to love them!
Is this true? I joined here specifically because I thought yall were against fakes. A lot of sneaker forums these days are crawling with counterfeit apologists. If true this is seriously disappointing. I thought the OG sneaker forum would know better than to support such degeneracy

I always say. Just because fake Rolexes these days can be 3D printed basically 1:1 identical to the authentics, doesn’t mean you’re any less corny for wearing a fake Rolex

Is this true? I joined here specifically because I thought yall were against fakes. A lot of sneaker forums these days are crawling with counterfeit apologists. If true this is seriously disappointing. I thought the OG sneaker forum would know better than to support such degeneracy

I always say. Just because fake Rolexes these days can be 3D printed basically 1:1 identical to the authentics, doesn’t mean you’re any less corny for wearing a fake Rolex

Eh it's not that deep.

My rolex might be fake but it has real 14k gold. Same with my cuban and Jesus pieces. It's all 18k gold dipped over silver and moissanites but everyone in the jewelry thread thinks they're real. That's all that matters.

I’ll put u on game

Frank mucus is an elite troll… he caps in most of his posts but not all so people don’t know what they’re reading from him

And deezsacks is an NT old head who likes to reminisce about how the game was in the 2000s. He is a fugazi expert so most of us appreciate him. NT as a whole is still anti fake. It’s just “deez” always calls out the early looks for being fakes and most of us just keep it pushing, we like to see the early looks.

I’ll put u on game

Frank mucus is an elite troll… he caps in most of his posts but not all so people don’t know what they’re reading from him

And deezsacks is an NT old head who likes to reminisce about how the game was in the 2000s. He is a fugazi expert so most of us appreciate him. NT as a whole is still anti fake. It’s just “deez” always calls out the early looks for being fakes and most of us just keep it pushing, we like to see the early looks.
Lol I get triggered whenever I see comments like “if my fakes look real enough that’s all that matters it’s not that deep” that’s the exact typa sh*t rep supporters say all the time. It’s real bad in other forums. They make up all kinds of narratives about how the sneaker game is corrupt in order to justify buying fakes and even the mods sometimes cover for them. I just got banned from the reddit sub for asking this, this is literally all I said:

If market prices always either stay about the same or drop slightly around the release day, then when exactly are the resellers driving up the price by buying all the stock with their bots?

I got banned from the Mitchell & Ness thread because bruhs got in their feels when I called out the hypocrisy of supporting fake jerseys while shxtting on fake shoes. Got the usual excuses of superb quality and attention to detail. That's nice and all but it's still fake homie.

I got banned from the Mitchell & Ness thread because bruhs got in their feels when I called out the hypocrisy of supporting fake jerseys while shxtting on fake shoes. Got the usual excuses of superb quality and attention to detail. That's nice and all but it's still fake homie.

Say what? Fools are supporting fake jerseys on NT too now?

Or are you just talking about Swingmans. :lol:

Say what? Fools are supporting fake jerseys on NT too now?

Or are you just talking about Swingmans. :lol:
No, there's some guy out there who makes retro jerseys, similar to the guy who remakes those Jordan 1s and sells them for $500.... They're great quality according to the guys in that thread but they're still reps at the end of the day

Remember the Hender Scheme 4 joints ? People were buying them here and it even had its own thread. Those joints are fakes too lol

They even got a listing on stockx smh

Back
Top Bottom