A Ma Maniere AJ4

It don’t really shock me nomo they just giving us a general look of what to expect. I remember back in the day this guy used to have pics of the shoes like it was scanned from a catalog but it’s all bout the likes now . Everyone wanna be first with da looks we all gone flock to the pic to lol

Man it’s a Jordan 4 with no branding and premium materials. Just because it’s a premium it’s still a knock off of a well known silhouette. You can dress up a bootleg but at the end of the day it’s still a bootleg.

This is a knockoff.

5438EE27-9BEB-4B24-AE8E-CC2BD136CDC1.jpeg

I dont like the Henders, but they arent fakes.

Remember the Hender Scheme 4 joints ? People were buying them here and it even had its own thread. Those joints are fakes too lol

They even got a listing on stockx smh
Just now hearing about these. Did they get official approval from JB or something? Pretty sure no other 4s made outside of Nike/JB would get a listing on Stockx like that

I’ll put u on game

Frank mucus is an elite troll… he caps in most of his posts but not all so people don’t know what they’re reading from him

And deezsacks is an NT old head who likes to reminisce about how the game was in the 2000s. He is a fugazi expert so most of us appreciate him. NT as a whole is still anti fake. It’s just “deez” always calls out the early looks for being fakes and most of us just keep it pushing, we like to see the early looks.
i concur with H headdetective lol. pretty spot on.
people gotta know. people like Ekin risked their jobs to get us real first looks back in the day. these dudes nowadays hit up mr. hou/ Coco/PK kim. and get internet praise for it by ignoring anyone who calls them out.

Plan is still a November release as of now but with the 12s and the Chis (they got pushed back right?) they assume they might be pushed back too.

Plan is still a November release as of now but with the 12s and the Chis (they got pushed back right?) they assume they might be pushed back too.
I have no doubt. These will get pushed to December. Or later. That’s why I am not paying much attention to them as of now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom