A Ma Maniere AJ4

I must be flagged. I literally never hit on anything that's worth a damn. Anything I REALLY want, I NEVER hit. Have literally never won a draw no matter how many accounts I use or how many ppl I get to enter. I truly don't understand how some ppl hit every drop and I hit none. I'm so glad I'm bout to be completely done with this altogether.
I'm in the same boat bro

Can't even tell you the last time I won anything...

I think Space Jams. It's been that long :sick:

Hope I like them more in person when I get them. They look great in pics but kinda meh at the same time. Bet a lace swap will make them pop even more :pimp:

Not bad, but they don't do it for me. Gonna give them to my homie since he's really digging them.

PXL_20221123_224519070.jpg

At this point imma just forget I bought shoes and be pleasantly surprised when I come home and they’re magically here. Only way for me to not be annoyed :lol:

Nike occasionally will send that “yeah we know you’re waiting but chill out” email. Something along those lines from AMM would be nice for folks waiting on shipping.

Anyone saying these are underwhelming or trying to make them “pop” don’t understand the whole aesthetic lol. Show me which other AMM collab really pops out lol it’s supposed to be understated and subtle and “mature”. And purple. That’s always been the vibe
It’s like they want them to be fluorescent green or something. I love the neutral tones.

Back
Top Bottom