A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

Bro they havent even released yet outside of the draw, theres still a chance. Best to get that practice in for those because its gonna be the same thing with these.
Told myself I would try for the in-store release while I was in Atlanta and if I hit, I hit.

I have way more pairs of 12s in the closet than 5s, plus I only need so many shoes with Maroon or Burgandy, so I’m cool waiting on these.

I copped a AMA tee from Social Status and hit on the 3s this morning so this month’s budget is cooked anyways.

Somehow I have AMM 2s, 3s, 4s and now black 12s. Feels like I have to try for the 5s just because—unless they’re trash 🚮

The dark ones look really dope to me.

Would love to have those if the final version looks anything like that photo.

they need to augment the models - what made the 3s great was the clear heel tab and no ep - they are getting lazy just coloring up the models

Yeah seeing these on a bigger screen and not on mobile, fire. It's starting to feel like the AMM branding and styling is better than the Jordan branding sometimes. It feels like AMM is the high end version of JB.

The Light Bone looks good. I think when the Black pair pics show up it's going to look even better.

amm5sblack.JPG

want the sweats more than the shoes. will still cop for retail too if it's not a hassle but not putting in hella raffles for everyone else this time.

Back
Top Bottom