A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

The thing about TWG releases is that they have thousands of moron customers who overinflate the demand in their own head and hit for a pair from every brand. If you drop $270/pair and drop $800+ on 3 pairs you have no leverage as a seller. Toss in discord wins coming out before raffle results and they get people coming and going now. I saw one person on Discord hit for 4 pairs of Airships.

So I find it hard to believe any release from them is tough as long as they use the model they’ve refined this year. It’s meant to pad their revenue on inflated shipping costs and make it appear everything moves fast when it would otherwise be half sold through with a standard release model.

You'd certainly think that, yet I continue whiffing on size 12's. I've had a nice little run with APB lately, but still 0-fer with AMM.

You'd certainly think that, yet I continue whiffing on size 12's. I've had a nice little run with APB lately, but still 0-fer with AMM.
Size 12 seems to be the worst size across Jordan releases right now. That’s awful. Fwiw dude with 4 pairs was a 13. 😂

It’s going to probably follow every “non limited” release this year that had any attention behind the release all sizes will be readily available unless you’re a size 11 and up. Those sizes always sell out
You may be right. If I wasn't a women's 15.5, I might've tried my hand at waiting. My fellow Sasquatch brethren (or ladies) snatch those sizes up so fast. I'm not even tryna wait.

So I did the raffle on A Ma Maniere website for Dawn but I have not got an email confirming if I won or not. Have they sent out the email yet?

Hit on social status … hopefully the AMM winners go to somebody else lol.

Just want my 1 pair of the white and 1 pair of the black for retail. I don’t have time to be trying to trade and **** lol

You may be right. If I wasn't a women's 15.5, I might've tried my hand at waiting. My fellow Sasquatch brethren (or ladies) snatch those sizes up so fast. I'm not even tryna wait.

Im wit cha my guy. As a big footer myself, theres no way i can “wait it out”. Gotta buy while the stove is hot!

probably a long shot but does anyone have insight on sizing? I went .5 down because 5 toe boxes always felt bigger to me and the slimmer padding on these compared to recent releases

Now I just need the black pair 🙏

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231115_122128_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20231115_122128_Email.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 781
Back
Top Bottom