A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

Just read the full CIVIL complaint. Its not as interesting as I thought it would be and doesn’t charge anyone but it does allege certain federal laws were broken/violated. The complaint is about why the USG seized $1.55 million and it gives the respondent a chance to explain why it deserves to keep the money.

APB results going out now for Dusks. Got my L from them a few mins ago and from SS earlier today which I am happy about. I'll gladly take the one pair I got from AMM.

I’m still trying to wrap my head around $32m in CASH MONEY over 5 years 2016-2021 assuming he stopped when Freeman (irony) got arrested. But did he stop? Did he have a system to launder that money?

On top of all that, this dude is supposed to be smart. He comes across that way on his resume. Honor student in college, built a great biz and got a Jordan collab going strong for a few years.

But obviously built on the backs (literally) of prostitutes whose $ was then laundered by reselling Js.

Why? You made it. You got a collab with the best brand that auto sells out almost no matter how crazy the product looks. (5lab3s😂)
Again, the irony of someone giving “free game “ and business advice who destroys an unstoppable money making machine by being greedy and violating his contract not to sell to brokers and resellers. You got a Jordan Collab! With like 6 models or what ever and more to come!

Greed.

Sneaker Scarface was Zadeh but what is Whitner. The closest comp I can think of is Nate Newton lol.
this

I understand that fully and if you buy in bulk how much would you ay you clear? If you are buying singles or maybe a few pair you are not even a blimp on the radar. (No disrespect in that comment, just not tilting the scales like they are saying), In the current market how much would you get on a pair of GR as far as profit even if early. Selling GR to assist in funding any type of group would not involve GR shoes. My opinion unless they get about 3-4 truck loads and even then the profit margin wouldn't be that great.

From what I’m gathering from this thread, making a profit is besides the point for the store. As long as they can move inventory at high volumes, even a small loss would be covered by achieving and maintaining T0 status. Wholesale selling GRs is essentially a loss leader for the prestige product.

There’s an interesting observation that this is the complete opposite for Nike. They likely lose money on the boutique collabs so they can sell millions of GR pairs and apparel.

And if the resellers in question are laundering money, they also won’t be too bothered if they can’t turn a profit on the shoes. They’ve already made the money on more deeply illegal things and are simply liquidating the tainted non-fungible cash from those transactions.

Everyone else seems to be saying they’re roomy so take what I say with a grain of salt, but for me I went .5 size UP and they’re snug.
There's one in the discord that sized up too and greatful they did. Unless, that was you also. Then you're definetly alone.

My lady hit my double up on the blk pair.

Numbers on them must be good enough to go around? Hopefully for everyone that wants them.

Happy Thanksgiving NT!

No cancellation email, but the money is back in my account from the drop last Friday. Still says order place on my end.

Happy thanksgiving!

Back
Top Bottom