A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

I think those are just sitting. I was able to checkout with a size 11 for last week's release over an hour and a half later. Everyone wants the Dusk pair.
I mean how do you compare to last week when Discord had every user who didn’t enter the EQL raffles trying today?

Nah he’s for real. Just a little different.
1700844299640.gif

some people are just impatient or illiterate.. or both.

Mom: We can eat when this turkey is done, it takes 3 hours to cook.
*20 mins later
You: wow, no updates? its ridiculous
Take the Whittaker Group eggplant out your mouth.

Charging $20 shipping & waiting almost 2 weeks just to ship is ridiculous no matter the company.

Perfect example, I ordered something from RSA, they charged less than AMM/APB/SS & shipped the product out 2-3 days later.

Charging $20 shipping & waiting almost 2 weeks just to ship is ridiculous no matter the company.

Perfect example, I ordered something from RSA, they charged less than AMM/APB/SS & shipped the product out 2-3 days later.

Fine print says 5-15 days to ship. Taking that gamble AND still paying $20 is a personal choice.

supposedly discord W’s are starting to go out with until 5pm tomorrow to purchase. This company sucks so much. Just tell people what’s going on instead of being complete f’ing tools

Good lord I'm surprised you can count $20 but can't calculate business days. Its been 3 full days, I don't know what special Ed math you get "2 weeks" from.

Back
Top Bottom