A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

Did anyone else hit on 17th AMM site last Friday for the dawns ? Seems like all the raffle winners getting tracking first ..They say patience is key, something I’m still working on 🤷🏽‍♂️
We're all in the same boat. It'll take 2-3 weeks at minimum when you factor in the holiday.

0C93BAB2-BCF9-4035-93BD-4DEFD2DCB4AD.jpeg

These just touched down today, they’re so much better in person 🔥the upper is light grey light others have noted, it ties in well with the shade of blue they used

My 2 pairs of sneakers I copped yesterday from dtlr shipped the same day but these I ordered on the 17th still no shipping even with the inflated shipping smh
Don’t feel bad I’m in the same boat. I’m just learning patience at this point. I still got the $258.50 in my account 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
I would degrade myself in terrible ways for a size 11 or 11.5 for retail + shipping.

…I won’t go into detail until an agreement in principle has been reached.

Pairs were super limited in bigger sizes and the early domain was leaked, i know for a fact that the drop wasn't botted until 5 minutes after the initial drop. I'm just waiting for someone to provide proof, seems like people on here spreading fake news.
There's only 2 bots that even work on the human pass drops, and they didn't work because the human pass value was changed from 1 to 5.
Yeah I was using mek and it flopped, bots didnt really hit at all. Just limited pairs.

Back
Top Bottom