A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

Not yet. I wonder how big the box will be when they get here tho.... Fedex probably gonna be mad af until they pick it up. Lol... I just had all type of stuff from BB&B delivered last month.. queen size bunk beds for my boys, king size for the master bedroom, TV stand, huge area rug... my coffee table JUST shipped... but anyway I know they were mad AF when they delivered the bunk bed because they put it on the other side of the house where they usually don't deliver things and didn't even ring the bell, got the notification from my phone and I go outside and see these 3 Hugh Jazz boxes that I had to break up and move upstairs before assembling it all myself. I see why they get paid so much now, lol.

I hate building furniture
the most annoying part is the styrofoam pieces that stick to everything

From my experiences with past drops, takes a week or two to get tracking. Another week for the package to start moving. Then another 3-5 days to get delivered depending on where it’s going. One of the busiest times of the year for couriers. Safe to assume some orders won’t get delivered until well into December.

With that being said, my order from Monday is arriving today :smokin

I’ve had AMM drops arrive in as quickly as 5 days and take as long as a month and a half. In every case where the shipping was on the faster end it was orders that I placed before the actual release date like via a discord win, or being chosen by engaging in a Twitter prompt or something.

Agreed and y’all know damn well you’ll pay it again on the next hyped AMM collab that drops on their site cuz once you get the shoes in hand and go oooooo these are so fire in hand you’ll forget about the shipping charge
I’m honestly winding down my shoe purchases and actual have sold over 50% of my collection. It would have to be absolute heat :lol:

I get it, but at $20 to ship (which for most retailers is expedited shipping) that is not ok.
Exactly. If I knew the dawn colorway was dropping elsewhere, I would’ve waited & took my chances. This totally unacceptable for the shipping price they’re charging.

I still waiting on shipping confirmation for my Dusk pair off the EQL. Hoping I get that soon. Looking forward to seeing these in person.

and so it begins
IMG_0835.png

if youre a size 8 and below, there are some sites that still have stock.

i dont think any of us doubted that the non money sizes were going to continue to be availble and what the market would like on those.

Last edited:
Dawns just shipped from AMM from the 17th dropp
My discord raffle for the dawns on the 16th has yet to ship, pretty damn irritated. And I'm irritated not because they haven't arrived, I'm pissed because Dusk orders are already arriving. What kind of sense does that make from a CS perspective? Take 15-30 days for the order to arrive, that's fine but just make sure it's the same across the board for every order.

It does seem like they’re just picking orders at random to ship. I heard someone say they think they’re shipping by region though, so maybe there is some method to the madness.

Not shipping by region. My cousin and I both hit on EQL and he got his pair this past Monday and my pair still has not shipped. My cousin lives about 20-30 min away from me.

Back
Top Bottom