A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

Y'all/we gotta stop giving these companies online business when they can't process shipping or provide customer service. It's one thing if you didn't know any better, but all of us that know how these guys move and still try to buy from them, we gotta stop. There are plenty of these smaller shops that know how to run a business that respects its customers. Let the resellers suffer with their order processing and move on to the next release. We don't need any of these, and they'll probably just sit in a box in a pile of other shoes that we might wear once in the next year. It is not worth it.

If AMM/SS/APB/Prosper ever have another collaboration, we need to remind everyone how they move and just skip it.

NBA bets not hitting but great mail day…

IMG_1261.jpeg

I hit on SNKRS and Xhibition on Monday and both pairs arrived today. I know AMMs infrastructure isn’t as big as Nike’s, but there’s no excuse for not even communicating with customers concerned about their orders.

Right. I’ll never understand it. Like we all know by now that they take forever to ship. It’s well-documented at this point. Why is anyone surprised and/or mad about it at this point?

Just don’t buy from them. Problem solved. Because AMM clearly ain’t changing. :lol:

Bu..bu..but my $20!!!1!!1!

This thread has been great for laughs the last few days. Imagining grown men seething because they have to wait a whole extra week to put a pair of sneakers in a plastic box and look at them. My 4 year old has more patience.

Never got shipping confirm email for Dawns from AMM. Received shipping noti email from them early this morning that they were being delivered today via fedex. Maybe Dusks will just randomly show up. 🤷‍♂️

They'll ship them eventually. I'm sure most people have a ton of other shoes in their collection that waiting on a few pairs to ship shouldn't be a big deal. I only really see it as an issue if you were trying to flip them but then that wouldn't have been a great idea to begin with.

Hit on Dawn raffle through Social Status. Social status website still says “paid” with no motion since they took the $265.

No response to email. Does the order status update if they’ve shipped?
If anyone can help answer that please.

Hit on Dawn raffle through Social Status. Social status website still says “paid” with no motion since they took the $265.

No response to email. Does the order status update if they’ve shipped?
If anyone can help answer that please.
*update checked my junk folder and found the automated response from customer service with general information.

Saw that *Jordan products are not shipped internationally.

If my order gets or got cancelled would the status update on the website?

Any help would be appreciated.

Not that the discussion is about apparel but the shirt I got from SNKRS finally shipped, which is slower than usual.

If the anorak and pants go on sale I’m grab them as well

Got my dawns yesterday and wore them out to dinner. These are really comfortable and TTS was the way for me. Super nice material. I swapped out the grey laces for the white and my do it again for the cream laces. I have to say missed opportunity to not include waxed laces, that would’ve been the bees knees.

Not that the discussion is about apparel but the shirt I got from SNKRS finally shipped, which is slower than usual.

If the anorak and pants go on sale I’m grab them as well
Judging by the prices of most AMM apparel on the resale sites, you’re probably smart for waiting.

I am less smart…

Judging by the prices of most AMM apparel on the resale sites, you’re probably smart for waiting.

I am less smart…

If there’s anything I’ve learned from these kind of releases is that it’s usually the shirts that you regret picking up after the fact because they almost always sell out and go for 2-3x the price on retail.

Everything else almost always goes on sale, if not through Nike and AMM, through the other retailers at the end of the season

Got shipping for dawns from the 17th drop on Wednesday and they arrive today. Just got shipping confirmation for Dusks this morning and awaiting a delivery date.

Back
Top Bottom