A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

If there’s anything I’ve learned from these kind of releases is that it’s usually the shirts that you regret picking up after the fact because they almost always sell out and go for 2-3x the price on retail.

Everything else almost always goes on sale, if not through Nike and AMM, through the other retailers at the end of the season
What other online stores have the apparel? need the pants to go on sale

If there’s anything I’ve learned from these kind of releases is that it’s usually the shirts that you regret picking up after the fact because they almost always sell out and go for 2-3x the price on retail.

Everything else almost always goes on sale, if not through Nike and AMM, through the other retailers at the end of the season

Yeah, this is also my experience. Unfortunately missed on the blue shirt on both AMM and SNKRS.

In person these are nice but very different than pictures or video. Everything feels very muted almost like they need to be polished. Kinda weird.

My Dusk pair from AMM EQL win on 11/21 is out for delivery (shipped 11/27).
I THINK mine is set to be delivered today as well. I have a package from UPS coming & I don't recall ordering anything!

Neverminjd it was a hat! Still waiting for Dusk tracking from AMM. & charge is still there.

Last edited:
In person these are nice but very different than pictures or video. Everything feels very muted almost like they need to be polished. Kinda weird.

After seeing a couple pics of dusk pair I'm cool with not paying resale like the previous collabs. I definitely understand your point.

Left toebox is thin and will crease nicely to match the aged look. Right toebox is thick like a steel-toed boot. 20231201_112600.jpg

Am I the only one who didn’t notice the ankle bumps were missing?!
Looks both fugazi and higher quality at the same time lol

How are we sure the majority wear a size too small :lol:
Because people hate looking like they have too big of a shoe on. Worked at Nike and Champs in my teen years and most people would measure on a Brannick device and would still find a way to not wear their correct size. They would always complain about the shoe looking too big. I bet those people now have curled toes at this point in their lives.

Just got these 5s in and I went a size down just because my size (11.5M) wasn't available and these damn things do not run larger just because of the thinner padding like people were claiming. I can make them work but there's no way people can wear these comfortably for hours sizing down from their true size. Good thing is they're slightly more comfortable than the 3s.

Back
Top Bottom