A Ma Maniere Jordan 12 March 2023

I went ahead and ordered the black with the restock and they already shipped.

I'll see which ones I like best.

How was there no men size 12 (WMNS 13.5 ) in the black pair?

Guess it wasn't meant to be.

There was. I saw it. If you're talking about the restock. They had everything up to 12.5 in mens, and a size (I think it was 14) above, but no 13.

There was. I saw it. If you're talking about the restock. They had everything up to 12.5 in mens, and a size (I think it was 14) above, but no 13.

I don’t think it exists. If you look on the snkrs page and even the resell sites, they skip wnns 13.5/men’s 12

I don’t think it exists. If you look on the snkrs page and even the resell sites, they skip wnns 13.5/men’s 12
Maybe you're right. I know 12.5 was there, and the size before it, I guess I just assumed it was a 12. I didn't take a screenshot.

For whatever reason, they didn't make men's 12 in these, and that is why I don't own a pair.

For whatever reason, they didn't make men's 12 in these, and that is why I don't own a pair.

Yeah I just saw all the sizes were available before mine (13) and just assumed 12 was one of them. I definitely saw a 12.5, but smaller than that and I just assumed it was there. 13 was listed but unavailable, and I guess 12s weren't even listed.

IMG_2571.JPG

I have both but can't stop wearing the black pair.

Looking for a white joint… since I have wide feet .. my size usually a 12.. should I size up?.. I know they didn’t make a size 12.. was looking for a 11.5 or 12.5

just noticed my size on Sx is going for way below retail

very tempted to buy a pair

why did these drop so much? QC issues?

Can anyone here comment of the pants sizing for this release? Thinking about the tearaway pants in maroon and the cream track pants but not sure if I should S or M.

Usually dont buy many JB bottoms but the shorts from the 2s release and the CLOT jade sweat pants and rum big af in an M.

Can anyone here comment of the pants sizing for this release? Thinking about the tearaway pants in maroon and the cream track pants but not sure if I should S or M.

Usually dont buy many JB bottoms but the shorts from the 2s release and the CLOT jade sweat pants and rum big af in an M.
Yeah I’d go with a small if you’re a 30-32 waist. I’m a 32 and the mediums are big across the board with Jordan pants. Ended up returning union 2 sweats last year in a medium and got a small for the first time in my adult life.

The funny thing is I’m always a large or XL in the hoodies. I’m not a fattie but at 5’11 no way in hell a small or medium hoodie is fitting, just not long enough. XL hoodie, S pants makes zero sense.

Last edited:
Yeah that is wild... I normally fit a M in all tops. Tempted the try the track jacket in a S but... no returns.

Anyway heres bae

I have the black track pants they for sure run big. If you want it to be more fitted throughout I’d say size down I’m normally a XL and went L and I would’ve been swimming in em if I got a XL.

Also have the jacket too went L on that and it fits perfect

Back
Top Bottom