A Ma Maniere Jordan 12 March 2023

Only goes up to a womens sz 12.

Yep, that's how the END raffle was. It's a double-whammy for us because now it's snkrs or bust since AMM seems to have only had like 25 size 13s or something ridiculously low, and these other places don't even have it. So now if you miss snkrs the resale market for them will be absurd. I was never going to go resale on these anyway. If I hit, I hit. If not, onto the AMM 5s.

Pair just came in the mail
93872575-19FC-4C2B-9D6F-DC33541F9F67.jpeg
93872575-19FC-4C2B-9D6F-DC33541F9F67.jpeg

Damn I played myself

Didn’t go on NT or check my email yesterday smh

C0C01A40-8C15-46F4-8378-DE5536D3524F.png

Don't feel too bad. Somebody posted upthread that the whites were sold out in bigger sizes even if you got an invoice, and confirmed size 13 had already sold out. To me what's the point of that. Are they overselling like airplane seating or something? If you get an invoice you should get a dub unless it's like a week later or something. If you get an invoice and still miss out, whats the point, you're back to fcfs, and you really didn't "win" anything on their raffle.

But I'm not gonna criticize AMM really. I know some things are out of their control, it's not like they are actually creating the shoes themselves. I just really respect James and his brand. It's actually more luxurious to me than JB itself. That "A" conveys more plush and luxury to me than seeing the jumpman or any other Nike symbol.

Don't feel too bad. Somebody posted upthread that the whites were sold out in bigger sizes even if you got an invoice, and confirmed size 13 had already sold out. To me what's the point of that. Are they overselling like airplane seating or something? If you get an invoice you should get a dub unless it's like a week later or something. If you get an invoice and still miss out, whats the point, you're back to fcfs, and you really didn't "win" anything on their raffle.

But I'm not gonna criticize AMM really. I know some things are out of their control, it's not like they are actually creating the shoes themselves. I just really respect James and his brand. It's actually more luxurious to me than JB itself. That "A" conveys more plush and luxury to me than seeing the jumpman or any other Nike symbol.
Yea it seems like they made too many small sizes on this one, we got screwed

Back
Top Bottom