A nice, simple Dunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black, white, and gum. Canvas upper.

First pair of Dunks that I've liked in a long, long time. Anyone have any idea if these are gonna be widely available?

Pic via Proper.

nike-sportswear-fall-2009-new-sneakers-1.jpg

white tongue kinda ruins this shoe. would've been nice with a black tongue, maybe with a white border. eh, i don't really wear dunks these daysanyway...

Originally Posted by denverairforce

white tongue kinda ruins this shoe. would've been nice with a black tongue, maybe with a white border. eh, i don't really wear dunks these days anyway...

the two comments you made is why Vandals will always be underrated... tisk tisk

I am not sure I understand what you're trying to say here, but I agree vandals are underrated. Canvas Vandal highs and Supreme Vandal highs are dope.

These look real nice. Agree with denverairforce about the white tongue though. Still, i'll be looking to cop.

Very nice.

I just copped a pair that looks just like these but they're lows with a black tongue and instead of canvas it's leather with suede/nubuck (think PeeWee SB's) around the toebox & heel area.

Think these minus the stuffed tongue & add a gum sole...

304292-015_10.jpg

Whoever said it should have came with a black tongue should have just gotten the SB Highs that came out in spring. All black, white midsole, white shoelaces.

If they are really girl sizes, that is too bad. Girls actually get nice simple colorways, while Nike hits us with these weird, modern, contemporary colorways.

a great shoe. put Hiroshi's name on it and make it limited toa few thousand and there would be line ups for it. Just have it as a gen release and most ifnot all will pass.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Is that Black Canvas?

and id cop but not for retail lol

didnt u read what dude posted?
and they aight...
wouldnt cop though

havent rocked dunks forever
but that tongue and the gum sole
make these very very appealing
will difinite buy if i run into these

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Whoever said it should have came with a black tongue should have just gotten the SB Highs that came out in spring. All black, white midsole, white shoelaces.
that was me, and the sb's didn't have a gum sole, and i was just commenting on the design of this pair in general. they don't lookright with a white tongue (imo). i did want to get those black/white sb highs but my interest in dunks is very low and they didn't get to a price lowenough to match my interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom