A.P.C.

there's actually a thing called "store locater" on their website. you might wanna check that out.

Originally Posted by randycho

there's actually a thing called "store locater" on their website. you might wanna check that out.

hey randy are you near any tall buildings? why don't you get to a roof and jump off, bastard.

or better yet, get a knife and run into it.
don't need your useless remarks

to everyone else, thanks. the costa mesa joint will do just fine.

**edit**
i was just at COOP Barney's this weekend.. nothing but BBC (ew) and Cheap Mondays

instead of being a +#!+!%*, you should try checking things on your own. it's better than looking like an idiot on a forum. i'm actually doing you afavor, teaching you how to apply thinking and common sense in life. i mean seriously, how hard is it to google something?

Originally Posted by randycho

instead of being a +#!+!%*, you should try checking things on your own. it's better than looking like an idiot on a forum. i'm actually doing you a favor, teaching you how to apply thinking and common sense in life. i mean seriously, how hard is it to google something?

mm hmm. yeah. Well if you didn't like the thread you could have just kept it moving.

You're right. I am an idiot. I suppose I just happened to think "hey this is my first year with a car down here, maybe I should ask someone in theregional forum where local things are instead of being stuck in my dorm for another year." Ostensibly, I should have expected to be treated with contemptand ridicule instead of receiving help. I should have known better. Please, I beg for your mercy o God's gift to common sense and thought application.Teach me more of your wise ways.

hey randy are you near any tall buildings? why don't you get to a roof and jump off, bastard.

or better yet, get a knife and run into it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You're right. I am an idiot. I suppose I just happened to think "hey this is my first year with a car down here, maybe I should ask someone in the regional forum where local things are instead of being stuck in my dorm for another year." Ostensibly, I should have expected to be treated with contempt and ridicule instead of receiving help. I should have known better. Please, I beg for your mercy o God's gift to common sense and thought application. Teach me more of your wise ways.
honestly though, it isnt hard to "google" a certain brand to find their store locater. and this is niketalk man, dont expect no softyiss bull +!$% response. if you ask a stupid question, you'll get a stupid answer.

but since i'm not a ****, i'll help you out. for availability, carve usually runs out of sizes and selection and i think barney's stopped carryingapc. so your best bet would be the apc store in LA. they're $140 + tax.

Back
Top Bottom