A part of my childhood is gone: plug pulled on Power Rangers

Damn, Mighty Morphin' was definitely my favorite show.\

Anyone else notice that the black ranger was Black, and the yellow ranger was Asian? What was up with that?

Edit: Also, how were Bulk and Skull in a lot of these series? I would randomly see them while surfing the channels and see that it was some other powerrangers.

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

NOOOOOO! Power Rangers Turbo was still the best.

eek.gif
Wat!?! get outta here... the original was the best hands down. tommycallin his zord for the first time =
pimp.gif

i was the first kid to get the turbo movie in my toys r us. i had my dad pick me up mad early just to get it
and i eventually stopped after my friends started making fun of me when i still liked power rangers in 3rd grade.
hell, i still like the classics. after space, it went to the dumps.

vid for good measure. no embed.

this means DVD's of the OG's should start seeing production soon...they better do this. Disney ruined what Saban had...

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

It went downhill after they changed up the cast. Meaning, after the 1st cast stopped doing it, the show died along with it. Saban milked it before selling it to Disney.

The show only died for everybody who watched the OG cast since there's been about 15 or so seasons that came after
laugh.gif

damn I can't believe it's been that long on the air

I really thought they were just on for the sake of setting a guiness record or something
laugh.gif

The longest running kid's show before this was the og teenage mutant ninja turtles (1987-1996)

hats off to the power rangers franchise breaking the ninja turtles record
grin.gif
laugh.gif
always the turtle killers (1993-2009)

Originally Posted by ericescobar

this means DVD's of the OG's should start seeing production soon...they better do this. Disney ruined what Saban had...

I'm was about to throw my set on eBay this week too
nerd.gif

6b0155d92ef57452c63292147e90ea0895f7e85.jpg

once disney got a hold of the series i knew it wasn't long until the ship sank..

RIP to another piece of my childhood

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by ericescobar

I'm was about to throw my set on eBay this week too
nerd.gif

6b0155d92ef57452c63292147e90ea0895f7e85.jpg
wha? let me get that!

It ironic. THe generation before power rangers says power rangers sucks but we love it, and we for the most part thing the cartoons now suck. Ha.

Back
Top Bottom