A serious question about relationships....

If you were seeing a chick and as some time passes and the relationship was getting serious, and then she tells you that a few years ago she was sexually assaulted....... how would you react? ...

If you were seeing a chick and as some time passes and the relationship was getting serious, and then she tells you that a few years ago she was sexually assaulted....... how would you react? ...

more common than you think..............

an ive had 2 chicks tell me they've been raped before.

of course i asked who, what happen.

more common than you think..............

an ive had 2 chicks tell me they've been raped before.

of course i asked who, what happen.

Sexual assault is a very vague term.

Personally, I'd ask if she had been tested after. For her and my well being..

Sexual assault is a very vague term.

Personally, I'd ask if she had been tested after. For her and my well being..

Originally Posted by luis og13s

Help her out I guess. But if she tries to use it as a guilt trip to manipulate me then I'll bring up stories about how my family were the first slaves.

Originally Posted by luis og13s

Help her out I guess. But if she tries to use it as a guilt trip to manipulate me then I'll bring up stories about how my family were the first slaves.

at first, I'd be like
uZiF9.jpg

then back to business as usual
wvr907.jpg

As long as she's clear of all STD's, I don't really see how that can affect me

at first, I'd be like
uZiF9.jpg

wvr907.jpg

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

at first, I'd be like
uZiF9.jpg

wvr907.jpg

chick can be damaged emotionally son. u dont want to deal with emotionally damaged chicks unless they got help for that,

at first, I'd be like
uZiF9.jpg

wvr907.jpg

chick can be damaged emotionally son. u dont want to deal with emotionally damaged chicks unless they got help for that,

Originally Posted by Xavier

wvr907.jpg

This I remember hearing a story of an emotionally damaged girl started crying while he
wvr907.jpg

She told him to just keep going.
eek.gif

Total B killer.

Originally Posted by Xavier

wvr907.jpg

This I remember hearing a story of an emotionally damaged girl started crying while he
wvr907.jpg

She told him to just keep going.
eek.gif

Total B killer.

what if for her it's a touchy topic to talk about, but she's had a serious relationship after the incident that lasted a few years and she did have a sex life with the ex boyfriend..... its a touchy topic but shes been with with ex boyfriends after the incident occured...  what are your guys opinions?

what if for her it's a touchy topic to talk about, but she's had a serious relationship after the incident that lasted a few years and she did have a sex life with the ex boyfriend..... its a touchy topic but shes been with with ex boyfriends after the incident occured...  what are your guys opinions?

damn I don't see how you can live with yourself after raping a girl, that's just straight up low

Their is some *%#+*$ up people in this world.

Back
Top Bottom