A Sista's Mouth..... Independent Women Un-Appreciation

wHo NicE as HiM wrote:
Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

wHo NicE as HiM wrote:
women are women, all women have communication issues with men
...it's not black females mouths, and you cant generalize them.

it's more so their social position in the world, asian men and black females are the least preferable choices for dating.

with that being said she has to constantly prove she's STRONG, INDEPENDENT, and a COMPETITOR in the dating field
due to lack of inner city education and high crime where most minorities occupy you have a cocktail of attachment disorder and hostility 
derived from generations of miseducation in social cues and bonding.

if you ever meet a black female with suburban or upper class upbringing she's more responsive and less hostile, than her inner city polar opposite.
but to generalize "sistas" is WRONG. there's roughly 38,930,000 blacks living in the US. in that percentage includes women, that's alot of women
to generalize and "loud mouths".

According to who?  Please direct me to the study/graph/poll/chart that says so....

Testosterone is higher in black women compared to white women (J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 1996; 81: 1108).

It is also inferred from this study that Black women are less attractive compared to white women because of this higher propensity to aggression.

datingadvice-181428163-1243644204.jpg

These findings might impact how advertisers use African-American models. Some advertisers have worried that using African-American models for mainstream products might alienate potential Caucasian buyers, Frisby said, but this study shows Caucasians and African Americans react in similar ways to light, medium and dark shades of skin tone
As Chinese say, 'Whitening is everything. You can just cover all your defective parts if you are white.'"

You hear variations of that slogan – you can cover up three shortcomings if you are white – all over Asia. But Chao-Yuan Tsen sees whitening as a form of self-hatred and racial inferiority.

Wow so your using Satoshi Kanazawa's study which was universally panned as blatant racism?

I agree mostly with what OP is saying. I've noticed a lot more "empowered women" who take independence to the extreme and will lash out if you even (jokingly) imply something along the lines of gender roles.  To me they try too hard to exert their independence to let men know what they're about. 
If these women want to be independent, let them pay for their own things and don't buy them expensive gifts.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

All we ask is for you is to cook, clean, and !*+*.
And you wonder why you have problems?

roll.gif

But in a seriousness...I appreciate being single every single day since I broke it off with my girl about 3 years ago.

Now I have less drama in my life, but the drama I do have is work related but that pales in comparison to what she put me through.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

1st off get your head out of the gutter.

I swear the "Independent Women Movement" was the worse thing to happen in the last 20 years. I'm all for women empowerment but why do females feel the need to pump out their chest at any moment. Sorry but this is mostly my black women. I've been with this girl for 5 yrs and it seems like the littlest things I do she has something to say about it. Married men and men in long term relationships know what I'm talking about. Babe I love that you have your own mind but, shut the !*+* up! All we ask is for you is to cook, clean, and !*+*.

I also think that "Movement" is why a lot of black women are mad at black men. And yes this is the main reason why black men date white women. Play your role and you can have the world. When my girl is in her P's and Q's she gets any and everything.

I left a beer bottle by the chair and boy did I hear about it. Why not just pick it up for a +%!+$. And yes this is the main reason why black men date white women. Is it me or have black women kinda crossed the line?

PS.... I will always love my queens
happy.gif

and you wonder why she speaks to you the way she does lol.

Back
Top Bottom