A swing and a miss vol. your dignity is at the door

roll.gif
that hyena laugh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by DeNs415

@1:29 where dud was gunna swing the chair and the other guy was charging...dude did a WHOOOOP and stepped out the way and homeboy damn near knocked himself out on the counter.

this had me in tears....
i literally almost fell out of my chair when i seen him charge and miss.

dude in the Fubu jersey got wrecked something serious... he got caught with ALOT of clean punches and kicks....

he looked like he was working on Last Stand Pro, his boy couldnt revive him tho

*Deceased*
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by DeNs415

@1:29 where dud was gunna swing the chair and the other guy was charging...dude did a WHOOOOP and stepped out the way and homeboy damn near knocked himself out on the counter.

this had me in tears....
i literally almost fell out of my chair when i seen him charge and miss.

dude in the Fubu jersey got wrecked something serious... he got caught with ALOT of clean punches and kicks....

he looked like he was working on Last Stand Pro, his boy couldnt revive him tho

*Deceased*
roll.gif

Damn
laugh.gif
....Son bopped the Jersey Kid...Threw the black-T kid off of him, then preceded to bop the Jersey Kid while he was on the ground....Then buddy with no shirt on came in like he was about "throw them thangs" but ended up retreating...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ buddy with the beanie in his "slap box" stance
pimp.gif
...... Buddy knew it was light work from the get-go....

Damn
laugh.gif
....Son bopped the Jersey Kid...Threw the black-T kid off of him, then preceded to bop the Jersey Kid while he was on the ground....Then buddy with no shirt on came in like he was about "throw them thangs" but ended up retreating...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ buddy with the beanie in his "slap box" stance
pimp.gif
...... Buddy knew it was light work from the get-go....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm still in tears
Son showed up the ringside with puppy in hand
...and just dropped the dog off in the handicap parking space before he tagged in.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm still in tears
Son showed up the ringside with puppy in hand
...and just dropped the dog off in the handicap parking space before he tagged in.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

Black beanie dude is wearing 9's.....could be a #NT'er

i thought the same thing, especially since he was trying to be about his business but couldn't throw a punch through out that whole ordeal

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

Black beanie dude is wearing 9's.....could be a #NT'er

i thought the same thing, especially since he was trying to be about his business but couldn't throw a punch through out that whole ordeal

You can already tell which group has been training. Nice fight stance by dude in the white and black beanie.

You can already tell which group has been training. Nice fight stance by dude in the white and black beanie.

This is why I don't talk crap to anyone, and I always sit near exit/entrance, just in case I have to run.
I'm not about that life.

This is why I don't talk crap to anyone, and I always sit near exit/entrance, just in case I have to run.
I'm not about that life.

laugh.gif
Kid in the black shirt got heart, he was getting tossed left and right and still tried save his homie fubu.

laugh.gif
Kid in the black shirt got heart, he was getting tossed left and right and still tried save his homie fubu.

dude throwing the dog has me dying. And how the guy with the Fubu shirt tries to get back up, sees another guy bout to slump him and just slides back on down to the floor
laugh.gif

dude throwing the dog has me dying. And how the guy with the Fubu shirt tries to get back up, sees another guy bout to slump him and just slides back on down to the floor
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom