trip-down-memory-lane-29.jpg

trip-down-memory-lane-33.jpg

81562693.gif

tumblr_lmx4yku98d1qbowdpo1_5001.gif

trapper-kepper-car1.jpg

^
word,
the trapper keeper "designer series" was awesome

Getting rid of a lot of my old toys and couldn't help snapping a few pics...

Dinner Is Served

Take 5

The Dual

Last Words

^
word,
the trapper keeper "designer series" was awesome

Getting rid of a lot of my old toys and couldn't help snapping a few pics...

Dinner Is Served

Take 5

The Dual

Last Words

YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trip-down-memory-lane-13.jpg

I had this as a Kid!!!!! Man the memories!!!!! The noise it would make ... the slow and fast gear modes....
eek.gif

Man.. thanks for posting this! I honesty forgot about it!

I had this as a Kid!!!!! Man the memories!!!!! The noise it would make ... the slow and fast gear modes....
eek.gif

Originally Posted by pftjordans

eek.gif

I had forgotten about this as well 
eek.gif

I never had one myself but I remember playing with this somewhere... can't really recall where though.

Anyway I remember it was 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pftjordans

eek.gif

I had forgotten about this as well 
eek.gif

I never had one myself but I remember playing with this somewhere... can't really recall where though.

Anyway I remember it was 
pimp.gif

also..

dd.jpeg

1042_1209246186165_Konami_Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_II.jpg

and
cant find a picture but those little racing car ones where u move from left to right avoiding other cars
potholes and oil spills ... only to buttons
laugh.gif

also..

dd.jpeg

1042_1209246186165_Konami_Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_II.jpg

and
cant find a picture but those little racing car ones where u move from left to right avoiding other cars
potholes and oil spills ... only to buttons
laugh.gif

Dam that crazy! So many thing in here that take me back! haha the bubble beepers the handheld games. I actually had that TMNT game it was a very odd shape. Dunkaroos were the best but I remember them being super sweet! I also had that Turbo Tomy game. I ran that thing into the ground!

One thing I remember when I was younger was this popspcrn they sold. It would come packaged like regular popcorn but when it popped it each kernel would be a different color. It was like a rainbow bag of popcorn. It blew my mind and my parents would only buy it once in a while. I know I got plenty more. Just gotta think back. More to come......

Dam that crazy! So many thing in here that take me back! haha the bubble beepers the handheld games. I actually had that TMNT game it was a very odd shape. Dunkaroos were the best but I remember them being super sweet! I also had that Turbo Tomy game. I ran that thing into the ground!

One thing I remember when I was younger was this popspcrn they sold. It would come packaged like regular popcorn but when it popped it each kernel would be a different color. It was like a rainbow bag of popcorn. It blew my mind and my parents would only buy it once in a while. I know I got plenty more. Just gotta think back. More to come......

Back
Top Bottom