A Trip down Memory Lane

3093ktg.png

Originally Posted by green rhino123

^
word,
the trapper keeper "designer series" was awesome

Getting rid of a lot of my old toys and couldn't help snapping a few pics...

Dinner Is Served

Take 5

The Dual

Last Words

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what a WEIRDO!

Originally Posted by green rhino123

^
word,
the trapper keeper "designer series" was awesome

Getting rid of a lot of my old toys and couldn't help snapping a few pics...

Dinner Is Served

Take 5

The Dual

Last Words

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what a WEIRDO!

Pogs was crazy back then! I would be hustlin kids back in the day. I gave all my pogs and slammers to my little brother couple years back.

I had all the Mighty Max sets when I was younger.

I dont remember the name of them, but they were these square gold/black power ranger case thing that would flip out the lid. once it flipped open it would shoot out a spinning top and you would battle with different ppl. Each top was metal and had a different power ranger character on it. Does anybody know what i'm talking about?

Pogs was crazy back then! I would be hustlin kids back in the day. I gave all my pogs and slammers to my little brother couple years back.

I had all the Mighty Max sets when I was younger.

I dont remember the name of them, but they were these square gold/black power ranger case thing that would flip out the lid. once it flipped open it would shoot out a spinning top and you would battle with different ppl. Each top was metal and had a different power ranger character on it. Does anybody know what i'm talking about?

Originally Posted by Eyrkel

2d9qww5.jpg
i remember i bought this and the next day my older cousin dipped it in water and it wouldnt stretch anymore
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Eyrkel

2d9qww5.jpg
i remember i bought this and the next day my older cousin dipped it in water and it wouldnt stretch anymore
eyes.gif

I'll contribute
BattleBeasts.jpg

dinoriders1.jpg

Probably one of the original arcade games that cost 50 cents to play at the time, and if you had neo geo, you were truly ballin

7071-Samurai2.jpg

silverhawks.jpg

I'll contribute
BattleBeasts.jpg

dinoriders1.jpg

Probably one of the original arcade games that cost 50 cents to play at the time, and if you had neo geo, you were truly ballin

7071-Samurai2.jpg

silverhawks.jpg

Back
Top Bottom