A WHOLE BUNCH OF 2012 SAMPLE'S PIC

uptempos
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Well its obvious Gentry had a hand in some of these...

Poor Diamond Fury...
  It could be that, or it could be that those Furies have been designed for well over a year now and G had nothing to do with them.  Gentry just left JB a couple months ago.

Peace,
   J

Originally Posted by jshortt

Poor Diamond Fury...
 It could be that, or it could be that those Furies have been designed for well over a year now and G had nothing to do with them.  Gentry just left JB a couple months ago.

Peace,
  J

Originally Posted by pelimpe

them diamond fury hot... dunno bout that 360.... smh!!!

Once I saw the Diamond Fury uppers, I got excited...

Then I saw the 360 soles....

eyes.gif

first of all, why cant we have a normal Fury retro, why is hyperfuse and 360 air soles on everything???
tbh, all i see that i want are the Griffey 3s? or which ever.

and maybe a pair of uptempos.

a lotta more stuff coming from nike tho. i aint even maddddddd
pimp.gif

Volt Diamond Fury.... and is that 2K4 about middle right or am I trippin hard cuz they look like McFly colorway..??

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jshortt

Poor Diamond Fury...

Peace,
   J

Even moreso than that.. G left Jordan US a few years ago and got transferred from Jordan Europe a while back....
Everyone LOVES to pin stuff on G and I found it funny they were still blaming G for Jordan releases last year and before and he had nothing to do with them.

Find a different scapegoat folks.

Bottom line is G makes Nike money and wouldnt still be there if he didnt.  Sometimes some people run their course in one spot and move on.

Back
Top Bottom