Abandoned Mental Asylum.

Don't take anything that would look suspicious if you get stopped - make it look like you just stumbled into the place by mistake.

So, no crowbars or hammers or anything like that.

Take a small flashlight, wear decent shoes and pants you don't worry about too much and decent gloves for climbing over stuff would probably be useful. Acellphone is probably wise and a camera would be a good idea so you can snap us some pics.

Not that I've ever done anything like that before...

GO! Me and my friends always used to do this when we found a scary place. It's HELLA fun and you will have HELLA memories. Theres always one scared %##%#who you can laugh at. Don't being anything. If youre to scared, bring a flaghlight. You'll be fine. Record it and take pics. It'll be a blast.Trust me you want to do all the trespassing stuff while you can before youre 18. Have fun!

Originally Posted by kdwallace

Don't take anything that would look suspicious if you get stopped - make it look like you just stumbled into the place by mistake.

So, no crowbars or hammers or anything like that.

Take a small flashlight, wear decent shoes and pants you don't worry about too much and decent gloves for climbing over stuff would probably be useful. A cellphone is probably wise and a camera would be a good idea so you can snap us some pics.

Not that I've ever done anything like that before...
Was that sarcasm? You ever done Urban Exploration?

Im probably going to take most of the stuff you said, along with water, small food, a hoody, bandana/mask (not to be a badman, asbestos + dust).

then were gona see an article post up on Nt how u got raped by a lunatic and killed.

and everyone is gona chuckle here.and our lives will move on.

Go and bring one of these

ouija01.jpg

In order to talk to the dead tortured souls.

Also bring him

sixthsense.jpg

Do it, I did stuff like that all the time when I was 15 and it is fun and you get a lot of memories.

Go for it. Theres an old mental hospital or something around my way that got shut down that my sister and friends went to and they loved it. I mean, peopleweren't tortured in the one over here, so they didn't really have a chance to be raped, killed and hung from a ceiling like you do, but still.

Go to the grocery store and get some seasoning, onions, steaks, and then go to a camping store and get one of those portable grills and propane.

Cut the onions up very thin, and man the hell up, they will taste so good if you do that. Pack everything into a back pack and head to the asylum.

Go into one of the main rooms with your buds, and set up the grill. Lightly season the steak with salt and pepper that's really all you'll need. Waituntil the pan is warm, and put the steak on, cook and flip, cook until very little blood peeks through the skin.

Put the onions on the grill after, and grill those for about five minutes. Hopefully you all brought plates, forks, and beers
smile.gif
Eat and enjoy the asylum.

Ghost are all in your head btw
smile.gif

-Jacob

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Go to the grocery store and get some seasoning, onions, steaks, and then go to a camping store and get one of those portable grills and propane.

Cut the onions up very thin, and man the hell up, they will taste so good if you do that. Pack everything into a back pack and head to the asylum.

Go into one of the main rooms with your buds, and set up the grill. Lightly season the steak with salt and pepper that's really all you'll need. Wait until the pan is warm, and put the steak on, cook and flip, cook until very little blood peeks through the skin.

Put the onions on the grill after, and grill those for about five minutes. Hopefully you all brought plates, forks, and beers
smile.gif
Eat and enjoy the asylum.

Ghost are all in your head btw
smile.gif

-Jacob
Ah nothing like some hearty steaks while throwin' some back in an abandoned house of torture
pimp.gif

do it in the day time so you can see the floors you're walking on. if they're collapsing like you said, you dont want to play with that at night. mygirlfriend went to the one around here with some friends and almost got ticketed. so watch for cops.

Back
Top Bottom