ABC NEWS REPORT ON SNEAKER BUYING AND SELLING

Sold all my foams but royals. Sold most of my Jordan's. more into comfort these days then what's hyped

Ive sold most of my Jordans as well, but Ive picked up alot of Foams and Lebrons.

Quality >

I saw this video and little man makes it look so easy. Coppin those Louis V's, selling Paranormans. How does he get those kicks? He must have amazing internet at his crib to cop those limited kicks.

I wonder how much ABC paid him to interview him.

I'm 23 now, and I started this hobby/collecting around 03-04. I would try to buy some J's to resell so I can help pay for my own pairs that I would really want for myself. I was never one to rock a pair of kicks once then sell them, I would always keep the shoes that I wore, even only once.

But in all honesty, I can't say that I would not be doing something similar (maybe not on their level) to what these kids in the video are doing if I was born 8-10 years later. Back then, there weren't many kicks going for over $600-700, but if I was 15 and saw that I could make a $500 profit on one shoe and use that to buy 2 or 3 pairs of other kicks I would want for myself for my own collection I would probably make an effort to pull off what these kids are doing.

Sure I'm butt hurt that I can't buy the kicks I actually want for retail as easily as I could 4-5 years ago, but I can't be mad at these kids who are doing what we would be possibly doing if we were their age now.

People say what they're saying because of those emotions. That's TRUTH. If they didn't y'all would be saying "good for them" or something of the sort. People are mad because those kids took what their world revolves around, and is doing it better (make money, have the limited and gr stuff) To make matters worse they're only half their age. The whole "they don't even like the shoes" makes no difference and is subjective. How do you know they don't like the shoes? What if they like them for than you do? Then comes the "they didn't even watch Jordan play" argument which also makes no difference. Some of y'all buy running shoes and don't even run.... Are you not allowed to buy them anymore? Is the next person more qualified to buy them because they do?

The butt hurt is obvious. That's like getting beat at street fighter by a 10 year old and saying " well, you weren't even born to play it on Super Nintendo so you shouldn't even be playing". Lol grow up guys and face it.

Like I said, I'm old enough to have lived through the golden age of shoes. I like shoes more than the average person but that doesn't mean those kids don't either. That kid just took his resale money and bought more shoes..... Sound familiar?

You're having arguments most aren't even saying in this thread.

Maybe you need to actually READ the comments, because I don't think you even did. That's why you made a broad generalization that was off topic instead of responding to people directly.

You're having arguments most aren't even saying in this thread.

Maybe you need to actually READ the comments, because I don't think you even did. That's why you made a broad generalization that was off topic instead of responding to people directly.
Maybe you need to to do the same. How is what in saying off topic when the topic is in my statement along with what others have said? Just stick to your unfunny one liners and emoticons

Maybe you need to to do the same. How is what in saying off topic when the topic is in my statement along with what others have said? Just stick to your unfunny one liners and emoticons

How many people mentioned they didn't see Jordan play?

Point them out. Respond to them directly, because what you did seemed cowardly.

What I think you did is you skimmed a couple of comments, and assumed what people were saying. Then you got on your soap box without being able to comprehend what people were saying.

You're having an argument with yourself, but you're too dense to see it and you like to argue just to argue and play contrarian for attention.

Last edited:
I don't consider myself a sneakerhead, maybe a kobe sneaker fan but heck I don't even have all the "hype" kobes, I started with kobe 5 and the only shoes I have that are worth a lot of money would be the cloaks, xmas 7, xmas 8, and mambacurials, Im just a kobe fan of the shoes and buy the ones that I like. I have a total of 24 kobes and the rest are just GR shoes that I like

that's how I started with being a fan of kobe so I had to get his kicks, I don't have any lebrons or kds and aint falling to that hype plus I don't think its right I get there shoes since I only represent kobe and lakers

I don't consider myself a sneakerhead, maybe a kobe sneaker fan but heck I don't even have all the "hype" kobes, I started with kobe 5 and the only shoes I have that are worth a lot of money would be the cloaks, xmas 7, xmas 8, and mambacurials, Im just a kobe fan of the shoes and buy the ones that I like. I have a total of 24 kobes and the rest are just GR shoes that I like

that's how I started with being a fan of kobe so I had to get his kicks, I don't have any lebrons or kds and aint falling to that hype plus I don't think its right I get there shoes since I only represent kobe and lakers

:lol:

coincidence.... or

Cartaz-de-divulgacao.jpg

+1 ?

:lol: when he came up to his friend to wsup at the end, then all the dudes were like wtf???? And what are kids doing with $5000 at that age? If i had $5000 at that age it would be spent on starwars toys or managed by my parents ahaha

How many people mentioned they didn't see Jordan play?

Point them out. Respond to them directly, because what you did seemed cowardly.

What I think you did is you skimmed a couple of comments, and assumed what people were saying. Then you got on your soap box without being able to comprehend what people were saying.

You're having an argument with yourself, but you're too dense to see it and you like to argue just to argue and play contrarian for attention.

:lol:

Makes you notice more(or just better) that there is more to life than kicks. Save that sneaker money for your future. Invest in your life. This fad is ending soon. Not saying don't buy kicks, but put it lower on your priorities.
I don't even wear sneakers like that in the week, and the only time I can rock them is on the weekends....

:pimp:

Same here. I work during the week in a factory. I have likeeee 70+ pairs of shoes and rotate like 4-6 on Saturday and Sunday. Smh

Last edited:
Wow :smh:

Quite a few people go after Rovelle on twitter for his information

If he faked that story about the dead husband :smh:

I was wondering about the low XI release, because that seemed suspect. Because dude went to get the camo foams and there were like five people in line.

Back
Top Bottom