ABC's Designated Survivor (Starring Keifer Sutherland) Wednesday at 10PM

finale was kinda meh

****ing Emily, man. She needed to look the other way on that one and let what happens, happen. I thought this would be the last season but they definitely have storylines for one more now. I’m also curious how they play the Aaron/Isabelle storyline

Great ending! I can’t wait for the next season. Emily appears to have dropped dime but I wouldn’t be surprised if next season we find out she didn’t.

They really slimmed the cast down and now that it’s over for me, I realize I missed them, even Anna(?) getting killed.

Hannah's death caught me off guard but the shortened season made me see they simply didnt have time to make this show half espionage/conspiracy/terrorist threat anymore. The show went full all in on the political and moral side of the things. Ending every ep on that plot didnt always work :lol:

I don’t know why but these posts had me rolling :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good point about the Mars affair storyline being dropped too. Surprised they didn’t do the same with Seth and his daughter but that one stuck. Was it just me or did it seem like the daughter/mom are scheming?
I swear they were about tondo the same with Seth and his donor daughter. All of a sudden a super weird scene when she got that locket and we dont see her again.

Then like episode 8 she's back like I was overwhelmed and my parents just had a divorce and didnt expect any of that. I feel like they didnt know where they were going and then decided on something quick to wrap it up and save the redt for next season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom