ABDC 2011

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

I am Me is gonna win
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Didn't read through the thread but if they did a champions battle they would have to throw beat freakz in there because they got robbed!

I don't even watch this season anymore, but I remember they dropped the ball that final episode they battled.  Their compilation performance was pretty weak and that Quest guys pushed/backflip over 2 people was pretty much the fatality that killed ABDC......for me, at least. 

Didn't read through the thread but if they did a champions battle they would have to throw beat freakz in there because they got robbed!

I don't even watch this season anymore, but I remember they dropped the ball that final episode they battled.  Their compilation performance was pretty weak and that Quest guys pushed/backflip over 2 people was pretty much the fatality that killed ABDC......for me, at least. 

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Agree, that was amazing! Not seen anything better since personally.

Originally Posted by GriZZla1024

imo quest crew has been the best group on that show...

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

I agree, Quest Crew was sick.  The only reason I paid attention to beat freakz was Rino.  
smokin.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

She's a pussycat doll now, so I hope we see her in skanky outfits a lot.

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

I agree, Quest Crew was sick.  The only reason I paid attention to beat freakz was Rino.  
smokin.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

She's a pussycat doll now, so I hope we see her in skanky outfits a lot.

I don't watch this anymore, but caught last night's episode (if new).

But did anyone see the shots fired against Instant Noodles? I don't think I'm reaching, but may possibly be.

Sorry, don't know the name of the crew...But they did the "eating noodle" gesture and then held their stomach as if they were sick...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I don't watch this anymore, but caught last night's episode (if new).

But did anyone see the shots fired against Instant Noodles? I don't think I'm reaching, but may possibly be.

Sorry, don't know the name of the crew...But they did the "eating noodle" gesture and then held their stomach as if they were sick...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom