Accessories/Gear from back in the day you had to have?

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Did anyone ever own those Rickey Henderson batting gloves? I wanted those joints so bad, ha ha.
I found em at a local sporting good shop back then
pimp.gif

Wore in for elementary ball two straight seasons with our RED AND BLACK unis
laugh.gif

Swear to god i could have sold those to some kids in the league for a year's worth of school lunches
laugh.gif

That's so sick, I wanted those gloves something serious.

Originally Posted by swizzc

You NEEDED the 2 bar dickerson back in the pop warner days to be DOING IT.

fadle1.jpg

Truer words have NEVER been spoken!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

And I know i CAN'T be the ONLY dude to be rocking the "Nike Air Modify Force Mid" from '96 for AAU (with all the team color velcro strapsavailable to match)
pimp.gif
:
2d6pp3t.jpg

o8z9z9.jpg

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

The MJ calve sleeve, everyone used to run to SportMart to try and find this style which of course never happened

Michael_Jordan_vs_Michael_Jackson.jpg
I always thought it was one of those basic mcdavid calf sleeves. Except MJ has part of his sleeve inside out to hide the logo.

Originally Posted by StarburyPtGod

Originally Posted by swizzc

30jk6rt.jpg
QFT I remember everyone on my team had to use this one kid's Redline. Some kids were like 5'2 120 trying to swing a 32in bat.
-11 bats in little league +!+%%. I was swingin like a 34inch 23oz bat. Basically a wiffle ball bat.

peter_warrick.jpg

I don't know how many times I got yelled at by my coaches in high school cuse I didn't have my chin strap all the way snapped.

'cept I had the Adams high hook up
pimp.gif

highSTRAPS.jpg

I bought a lot of like 30 Baller Bands on ebay in like 9th grade for 40 bucks and flipped them at school for like 110.
pimp.gif

man, and1 fell off...
I had the starburys...those 2chillin lows, tai chis...

Cinci hoop shorts certainly were the business as well....

Back
Top Bottom