ACG Pack Air Force Ones NDC Pics

I believe this is the inspiration for the Wildwood Air Force. This particular pair is a 1999 release- not mine. I'm not sure if these were an OG colorway. The grey has a bluish tint to it, unlike the Air Force which has more of a medium grey tone- along with a neutral grey toebox and side panel.

I have an OG pair from 1989 that is very similar, except for the magenta tongue lining, stitch and logo on the tongue, and the swoosh more neon than yellow.The colorway of the sneaker is Black/ Dark Bgy/ Graphite/ El Green.

The Wildwood force looks the cheapest. Hopefully it's just the pic. I disagree with whoever said the $125 tier quality is of a higher level. The all goldand the brown/orange from the Barkley line were both pretty crappy- and others were of the same ilk. The House of Hoops exclusive releases were top notchhowever. Chances are that if the shoe is mass produced and available at a lot of spots the quality will suffer.

I also can't stand the perforated side panels. They didn't look good with the Escape forces, and don't look good now.

Safaris
pimp.gif
I'm going to try and cop 2

saw safaris today in person. was shocked retail is 150 though. atleast i won't feel got buying em like price was jacked up

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

Nothing special to me. Especially for 150

I agree but he leather on the insides on the Safari's enhance the shoe still easy pass!!

Back
Top Bottom