- Joined May 11, 2008
Originally Posted by iceNcream
Heres a few tips on my end. Ive been semi clear with a few pimples here and there.
- Drink lots of water. Vitamin C and Try to eat Cucumbers. These are all good for the Skin. WATER is a must though
- Wash your pillows and bead sheets frequently. Your pillow is full of dead skin and dirt
- Eliminate sodas
For Washing and cleaning
- Make sure you good daily face cleaner. A scrub is good but only 2-3 x a week. If used daily, you can irritate your skin.
- Wash your face with a daily cleaner with Hot water (opens pores) . Rinse with Cold Water (closes your pores). Next use a Toner and a Moisturizer with Benzoyl Peroxide.
- Try not to pop your pimples. When you pop it, the #%#% is extracted but leaves a hole for more dirt and bacteria to enter. the more you pop the more will return. Im not perfect but i try not to pop
- Use a scrub 2-3x a week not everyday because you do not want to irritate your skin.
- Make sure you wash your face EVERY DAY.
- TRY to get a facial every other month.
- I heard Pantothenic Acid pills work. Its a natural pill. Very Cheap and i heard it works for a lot of people
Originally Posted by jawnyquest
ive had it since i was 14.. i'm 20 about to be 21
nothing has worked..nothing i can afford anyway
i dont even have bad acne anymore.. just the scars
Try using Murad. They are very good also. I also know theres a product at the supermarket very comparable to Proactiv but cheaper. I ve heard goodthings about itOriginally Posted by Physicx
im using proactiv but i really got to find an alternative
once you go off it, it come back like a mother %$$$*%
pills make your face dry as hell too
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now