Action Bronson - Only For Dolphins

I feel like I should have went to Meadows this year. I'm within walking distance of Citi Field but I'm not crazy about music festivals or multiple stage shows. But Friday's show with Jay and RTJ on the same stage would have been dope. Never seen them live (but I did meet RTJ before they were officially known as RTJ). Sunday's show seemed cool too but GFK, Bronson and Nas were all on different stages.

Dude really is a wordsmith with the imagery. One of the most talented in the game for sure. Problem is dude talks about a lot of nonsense and can never stay on topic for one whole song but that’s kinda what makes him so dope to me.

Anyways Prince Charming and white Bronco got me intrigued for the new project.

hmm...must be the only one not feeling the new bronson. feels like he lost a step once he focused on the show.
rare chandeliers was the last consistent project IMO.

The songs are cool but the problem is they sound like the same types of songs he's been churning out for years now. His run from Bon Appetit to Rare Chandeliers waa epic. After that it's been cool at times and disappointing at times. Could be he doesn't really care or he's focused on TV and books. I don't know.

Feels like he hasn't had much concrete direction since he got deep into other avenues. Not mad at it, and the music isn't bad, just kind of bare.

I miss him with Party Supplies.:frown:

Pretty sure he said in an older interview that he got into rapping just to fund other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom