Acura TSX

I was looking for a whip with low maintenance and good mileage. This seems like it, but is it small for a guy and is it a girls car? Thats what someone told mewhen I was thinking about getting one

laugh.gif
@tsx being a girl's car

I just sold mine a month ago..kinda miss her
frown.gif

Was a good car..decent on gas..wasn't fast but it had a lil pick up..never had any issues with it..

yes its small and girlie IMO, but if you are into the more compact kind of cars then its a nice looking car.

the new TSX V6
pimp.gif

Looking to get one in 2010. Seems like dealers are letting them go for under invoice according to edmunds.com

Isn't there a big difference between the TSX and the TL in terms of the mileage? How much more would the TL be per full up?

TL is way more expensive than a tsx

i would take a TL over a tsx though if i had the money for it

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Isn't there a big difference between the TSX and the TL in terms of the mileage? How much more would the TL be per full up?

the TL is a much bigger car with a bigger engine, i have a tl-s and it costs me about 45$ to fill up my tank and i have to use 93+octane.....FML.
my gas gauge never goes passed half...lol

TSX is nice, but I'd only get it if you get the V6.

I had a loner when my stock CL was in the shop and the dealership asked me when I came back to pick up my car...."You like the car huh?" I just toldhim, "Yeah it's nice, but it's slow. I'd take my car over that one anyday."

If you're not gonna get the TSX V6, then get a TL. You can't go wrong with a TL.

The updated TSX is fatter, uglier, and doesn't steer as sharp as the Generation 1. I drive one of the first G-1's that came out in 2004, and aside fromit having no MP3 player, it is a nice car even by today's standards. Although some punk mother %#$!++ made a huge dent on the side of my car, and itwasn't from a car accident either
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

I'd go for a 2008 TSX if you're a small person (I'm short), but if you're average height or taller, then the newer TSX may be for you. Considerthe Acura TL as well. I love that car too, it's aggressive and powerful. When I had to drive the newer TSX this past year while they maintained my TSX, Icould definitely tell the steering was not as sharp. It's because they made it slightly bigger and as a result it is heavier too while running virtuallythe same engine.

2004 TSX AT at about 110,000 miles + and still runs fine.

the k24 in the tsx reacted decent to mods

i use to pull on r/t charges with i/h/e

I've only driven one TSX, it was an 05 standard transmission. The shift throws were nice and short, but I didn't like it too much for aggressiveshifting for some reason. The stock suspension sucked to me. The car tried to act like it was a capable sporty sedan but it lost composition whenpushed...I've had more fun in a corolla. The engine was fairly nice...but its high revving personality didn't suit the car's desired character ofbeing refined, etc. As a whole package, its a nice car...but I wouldn't buy one...too expensive.

TSX are reliable and good cars. But get a Lexus IS250....way more baller and a V6....or IS350 if you can afford it. I was debating the two cars and went withthe 350....never regretted it.

Back
Top Bottom