Adam Carolla's racial comments on Manny Pacquiao and the Philippines

It was dumb to say, but not that wild. If I was flip I'd prolly be agitated but nothing more. Pacquiao is still that dude. And I'd love to see him and mayweather cut the bs and fight. And really Pac-Man just needs to give the blood. Taking 3 vials of blood 2 weeks before a bout would do absoultely nothing at all to him body.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

mayweather
pimp.gif
and carolla
laugh.gif

QFT

I didn't even know who this fool was so I had to google him.  This guy actually has fans? 

Adam_Carolla.jpg

Well if any of you Philipino heads want to crash his shows.. he's out here doing stand up in So-Cal this weekend...
tonight at the Borderline Bar & Grill in Thousand Oaks, and Saturday at the Gibson Amphitheatre

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Some random thoughts.

Manny is a joke outside boxing. Dude doesn't know what to do with his life when he's not training for a fight.

He lost in 2007 when he ran for congress, US$2 million down the drain. He's running again this year.

He starred in a movie that flopped.

He has the worst singing voice and that weird accent doesn't help either.

He thinks he's a great entertainer outside the ring but the truth is people laugh at him.

Is he a great boxer? No doubt. The best ever IMO.

BUT HE NEEDS TO STICK TO BOXING.

Adam Carolla is still an idiot though for saying all those things about my country.
I see where you going with this crux, but do you honestly think Manny wants to run for congress, star in a movie,  or just present himself to the world generally? It's all about the money... You have to understand that there are millions of people who act as his advisors.

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Some random thoughts.

Manny is a joke outside boxing. Dude doesn't know what to do with his life when he's not training for a fight.

He lost in 2007 when he ran for congress, US$2 million down the drain. He's running again this year.

He thinks he's a great entertainer outside the ring but the truth is people laugh at him.

Adam Carolla is still an idiot though for saying all those things about my country.
I see where you going with this crux, but do you honestly think Manny wants to run for congress, star in a movie,  or just present himself to the world generally? It's all about the money... You have to understand that there are millions of people who act as his advisors.

Thing is - I think he's takin a loss on a lot of ventures. I'm scared that post boxing, man will end up Tyson status.

Philippines>>>Africa as a continent...idiots are spreading AIDS over there because they believe popping a virgin's cherry is the cure for it...smh

if you find something wrong with that comment...then "you're too sensitive"

Originally Posted by LakeShow24k

Philippines>>>Africa as a continent...idiots are spreading AIDS over there because they believe popping a virgin's cherry is the cure for it...smh

Some random thoughts.

Really?

Quite an opinion.

Somebody's mad 
roll.gif

What's funny though is the white guys the one who made the eomment about your people, and I notice the first thing you went to do was get retaliation on the black community 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Fail

and BTW  Spurs >>>>> Lakers

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

weowww...

This would've been more funny if those quotes were funny
smh.gif
Carolla has always been corny.. We need the Pac vs. Floyd fight damn it!

wow  this post got you salty like that?

Originally Posted by NYC game

Somebody's mad 
roll.gif

What's funny though is the white guys the one who made the eomment about your people, and I notice the first thing you went to do was get retaliation on the black community 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Fail

and BTW  Spurs >>>>> Lakers
Exactly
laugh.gif

I'm mexican btw. I'm just trying to make a point to the people that say "dudes are too sensitive." ignorance is ignorance, giving him a pass because he's a comedian is dumb.

I'm mexican btw. I'm just trying to make a point to the people that say "dudes are too sensitive." ignorance is ignorance, giving him a pass because he's a comedian is dumb.

Ok your mexican, point is you still fail because 
A) you don't even know if the people making these comments are black, they could be Mexican for all you know.

B) Nobody's saying he gets a pass (well most people) what I believe they said is he's doing this for exposure and to get a rise out of you, and guess what it worked.

Me I could give a crap what some D grade comedian has to say about my race.

This guy does have some what of a point.

And yes Spurs >>> Lakers

I don't get how some of ya'll say it wasn't racist. Did you listen to Podcast? He said there's no difference between Thailand and Philippines....

Originally Posted by NYC game

Ok your mexican, point is you still fail because 
A) you don't even know if the people making these comments are black, they could be Mexican for all you know.

B) Nobody's saying he gets a pass (well most people) what I believe they said is he's doing this for exposure and to get a rise out of you, and guess what it worked.

Me I could give a crap what some D grade comedian has to say about my race.
word it's funny how people are quick to go at the black community
smh.gif
 Why didn't you say something negative like that about Mexico to prove your point?

Back
Top Bottom